Aleve pm and Vision blurred - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Vision blurred is found among people who take Aleve pm, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aleve pm and have Vision blurred. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,032 people who have side effects when taking Aleve pm from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,032 people reported to have side effects when taking Aleve pm.
Among them, 9 people (0.44%) have Vision blurred.
What is Aleve pm?
Aleve pm has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride; naproxen sodium. eHealthMe is studying from 2,044 Aleve pm users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Vision blurred?
Vision blurred is found to be associated with 3,215 drugs and 2,897 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aleve pm and Vision blurred reports submitted per year:
Time on Aleve pm when people have Vision blurred *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Vision blurred when taking Aleve pm *:
- female: 44.44 %
- male: 55.56 %
Age of people who have Vision blurred when taking Aleve pm *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 40 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 40 %
Common drugs people take besides Aleve pm *:
- Ativan: 5 people, 55.56%
- Vitamin D: 3 people, 33.33%
- Flonase: 3 people, 33.33%
- Imbruvica: 3 people, 33.33%
- Krill Oil: 3 people, 33.33%
- Zoloft: 2 people, 22.22%
- Lantus: 2 people, 22.22%
- Crestor: 2 people, 22.22%
- Dilantin: 2 people, 22.22%
- Januvia: 2 people, 22.22%
Common side effects people have besides Vision blurred *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 44.44%
- Rashes (redness): 4 people, 44.44%
- Itching: 4 people, 44.44%
- Quality Of Life Decreased: 3 people, 33.33%
- Peripheral Swelling: 3 people, 33.33%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 3 people, 33.33%
- Otitis Externa (external ear infection): 3 people, 33.33%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 2 people, 22.22%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 22.22%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 22.22%
Common conditions people have *:
- Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinaemia (cancer affects small lymphocytes (white blood cells)): 3 people, 33.33%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 33.33%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 2 people, 22.22%
- Post Herpetic Neuralgia (neuralgia caused by the varicella zoster virus): 1 person, 11.11%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 11.11%
- Depression: 1 person, 11.11%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 1 person, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aleve pm and have Vision blurred?Check whether Vision blurred is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Vision blurred and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride; naproxen sodium:
- Vision blurred and drugs with ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride; naproxen sodium (4 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aleve pm:
- Aleve pm (2,044 reports)
Common Aleve pm side effects:
- Drowsiness: 114 reports
- Drug ineffective: 441 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 188 reports
- Therapeutic response unexpected: 116 reports
Browse all side effects of Aleve pm:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Vision blurred treatments and more:
- Vision blurred (134,757 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Vision blurred:
- Vision blurred in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Vision blurred in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Vision blurred in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Vision blurred:
All the drugs that are associated with Vision blurred:
- Vision blurred (3,215 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Vision blurred:
All the conditions that are associated with Vision blurred:
- Vision blurred (2,897 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diphenhydramine hydrochloride; naproxen sodium (the active ingredients of Aleve pm) and Aleve pm (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lupron and Elavil drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Zyban and Medrol drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Protropin and Nausea And Vomiting - 32 seconds ago
- Avonex and Norvasc drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Paclitaxel and Gingival Erythema - 46 seconds ago
- Dasatinib and Balance Disorder - 49 seconds ago
- Depo-Medrol and Swelling Face - a minute ago
- Diabeta and Heart Injury - a minute ago
- Effexor Xr and Post Procedural Infection - a minute ago
- Lasix and Pancreatitis Acute - a minute ago