Aleve and Vasoconstriction - from FDA reports
Vasoconstriction is reported only by a few people who take Aleve. We study 42,252 people who have side effects while taking Aleve from FDA. Among them, 3 have Vasoconstriction. Find out below who they are, when they have Vasoconstriction and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 26, 2017
42,252 people reported to have side effects when taking Aleve.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Vasoconstriction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Vasoconstriction when taking Aleve *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Vasoconstriction when taking Aleve *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Migraine (1 person, 33.33%)
- Indigestion (1 person, 33.33%)
- Gout (1 person, 33.33%)
- Crohn's Disease (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Remicade (1 person, 33.33%)
- Probiotic (1 person, 33.33%)
- Prilosec (1 person, 33.33%)
- Diflucan (1 person, 33.33%)
- Azasan (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pharyngeal Oedema (1 person, 33.33%)
- Oedema Peripheral (1 person, 33.33%)
- Melanocytic Hyperplasia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Malignant Melanoma In Situ (1 person, 33.33%)
- Angioedema (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Vasoconstriction when taking Aleve?
- Check symptoms - is vasoconstriction caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsVasoconstriction and drugs with ingredients of naproxen sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVasoconstriction and Aleve from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Aleve has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Aleve 44,137 users)
Vasoconstriction (constriction of blood vessels, which increases blood pressure) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, migraine, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 945 Vasoconstriction patients).
Browse all side effects of Alevea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with VasoconstrictionVasoconstriction
Could your condition cause VasoconstrictionVasoconstriction
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I broke my hip top of thigh area had surgery with metal plate and two bolts but not a hip replacement 2 years ago. I take Diltiazem for high blood pressure . Can I take Aleve daily with the diltiazem to relieve arthritis in knee and pain where hip surgery took place
ive been taking aleve for pain cause of a bad knee. the last couple of wks ive been getting facial pain, i thought it might be my allergies at first or maybe i needed to see a dentist. but when i looked it up online about side effects from aleve it gave facial pain as one of them, thats when it ...