Will you have Crying with Allegra d 24 hour - from FDA reports
Crying is found among people who take Allegra d 24 hour, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Cymbalta, and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,142 people who have side effects when taking Allegra d 24 hour from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on fexofenadine hydrochloride; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Allegra d 24 hour) and Allegra d 24 hour (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Crying are also considered in the study.
What is Allegra d 24 hour?
Allegra d 24 hour has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra d 24 hour 1,417 users)
What is Crying?
Crying has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 30,011 Crying patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
1,142 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra d 24 hour.
Among them, 8 people (0.7%) have Crying
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Crying when taking Allegra d 24 hour *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Crying when taking Allegra d 24 hour *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 25.0 %
- 20-29: 12.5 %
- 30-39: 12.5 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 25.0 %
- 60+: 12.5 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression: 5 people, 62.50%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 25.00%
- Traumatic Brain Injury (brain injury due to trauma): 1 person, 12.50%
- Quit Smoking: 1 person, 12.50%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 12.50%
- Menstrual Disorder (disease of menstrual cycle): 1 person, 12.50%
- Huntington's Disease (devastating human genetic disease): 1 person, 12.50%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 12.50%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lisinopril: 2 people, 25.00%
- Paxil Cr: 2 people, 25.00%
- Ativan: 2 people, 25.00%
- Xanax: 2 people, 25.00%
- Klonopin: 2 people, 25.00%
- Strattera: 2 people, 25.00%
- Buspar: 2 people, 25.00%
- Nasonex: 2 people, 25.00%
- Lexapro: 2 people, 25.00%
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 4 people, 50.00%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 4 people, 50.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 50.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 3 people, 37.50%
- Depression: 3 people, 37.50%
- Anoxia (low oxygen): 2 people, 25.00%
- Apathy: 2 people, 25.00%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 2 people, 25.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 25.00%
- Cardiac Arrest: 2 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Crying while taking Allegra d 24 hour?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Allegra d 24 hour and have Crying
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with CryingCrying (1,804 drugs)
Could your condition cause CryingCrying (1,540 conditions)
Allegra d 24 hour side effects
- Allegra d 24 hour side effects (1,142 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Allegra d 24 houra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hypertrichosis Aggravated with Faslodex? - now
- Will you have Obsessive Thoughts with Yasmin? - a second ago
- Xanax and Abacavir Sulfate And Lamivudine drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Transient Ischemic Attack with Amlodipine Besylate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Babinski'S Reflex with Exemestane? - 4 seconds ago
- Tolectin and Loxitane drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Cervical Osteoarthritis with Klonopin? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Pneumonitis with Velcade? - 11 seconds ago
- Norvasc and Halflytely drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Valley Fever with Afinitor? - 13 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Losartan Potassium - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Glipizide, Cozaar, Metformin - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Xarelto, Lamictal - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Adderall 20, Adderall Xr 20 for a 33 year old man - 7 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan, Coq10, Jardiance, Saw Palmetto for a 64 year old man - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate, Xanax, Inderal, Cymbalta, Seroquel, Buspar, Celexa - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Synthroid, Estradiol - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Verapamil Hydrochloride - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.