Allegra d 24 hour and Feeling drunk - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Feeling drunk is reported only by a few people who take Allegra D 24 Hour.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Allegra d 24 hour and have Feeling drunk. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,142 people who have side effects while taking Allegra d 24 hour from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,142 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra d 24 hour.
Among them, 4 people (0.35%) have Feeling drunk.
What is Allegra d 24 hour?
Allegra d 24 hour has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 1,425 Allegra d 24 hour users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Feeling drunk?
Feeling drunk is found to be associated with 1,237 drugs and 756 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Allegra d 24 hour and Feeling drunk reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Feeling drunk when taking Allegra d 24 hour *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Feeling drunk when taking Allegra d 24 hour *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Allegra d 24 hour *:
- Synthroid: 3 people, 75.00%
- Prempro: 3 people, 75.00%
- Lyrica: 3 people, 75.00%
- Darvocet: 3 people, 75.00%
- Alprazolam: 3 people, 75.00%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lexapro: 1 person, 25.00%
- Depakote: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Feeling drunk *:
- Thinking Abnormal: 4 people, 100.00%
- Weight Decreased: 3 people, 75.00%
- Visual Acuity Reduced (reduced clearness of vision): 3 people, 75.00%
- Body Height Decreased: 3 people, 75.00%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 3 people, 75.00%
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 75.00%
- Dizziness: 3 people, 75.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 3 people, 75.00%
- Euphoric Mood (excessively happy but may become angry or irritable): 3 people, 75.00%
- Fall: 3 people, 75.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 2 people, 50.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Allegra d 24 hour and have Feeling drunk?Check whether Feeling drunk is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Feeling drunk and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride:
- Feeling drunk and drugs with ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Allegra d 24 hour:
- Allegra d 24 hour (1,425 reports)
Common Allegra d 24 hour side effects:
Browse all side effects of Allegra d 24 hour:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Feeling drunk treatments and more:
- Feeling drunk (7,727 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Feeling drunk:
- Feeling drunk in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Feeling drunk in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Feeling drunk in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Feeling drunk:
All the drugs that are associated with Feeling drunk:
- Feeling drunk (1,237 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Feeling drunk:
All the conditions that are associated with Feeling drunk:
- Feeling drunk (756 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fexofenadine hydrochloride; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Allegra d 24 hour) and Allegra d 24 hour (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Metformin Hydrochloride and Isosorbide Dinitrate drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Tamoxifen Citrate and Cimetidine drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Pepcid and Gums - Swollen - 12 seconds ago
- Coreg Cr vs. Pravastatin Sodium - 18 seconds ago
- Seebri and Oedema Peripheral - 22 seconds ago
- Endoscopy Abnormal and Stress And Anxiety - 27 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Gingival Ulceration - 32 seconds ago
- Ninlaro and Speech Impairment (Adult) - 32 seconds ago
- Dexmedetomidine and Hyperkalemia - 33 seconds ago
- Calcium Acetate and Fibula Fracture - 59 seconds ago