Allegra d 24 hour and Pernicious anaemia - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 1,142 people who have side effects when taking Allegra d 24 hour. Pernicious anaemia is found, especially among people who are female, 50-59 old, also take Fosamax.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Allegra d 24 hour and have Pernicious anaemia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,142 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra d 24 hour.
Among them, 13 people (1.14%) have Pernicious anaemia.
What is Allegra d 24 hour?
Allegra d 24 hour has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is used in allergies. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 1,426 Allegra d 24 hour users.
What is Pernicious anaemia?
Pernicious anaemia (anaemia due to lack of vitamin b12) is found to be associated with 568 drugs and 291 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 1,442 people who have Pernicious anaemia.
Number of Allegra d 24 hour and Pernicious anaemia reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pernicious anaemia when taking Allegra d 24 hour *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Pernicious anaemia when taking Allegra d 24 hour *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 84.62 %
- 60+: 15.38 %
Common drugs people take besides Allegra d 24 hour *:
- Actonel: 13 people, 100.00%
- Aredia: 13 people, 100.00%
- Bentyl: 13 people, 100.00%
- Reglan: 13 people, 100.00%
- Nexium: 13 people, 100.00%
- Zometa: 13 people, 100.00%
- Fosamax: 13 people, 100.00%
- Dexamethasone: 11 people, 84.62%
- Flexeril: 11 people, 84.62%
- Gemzar: 10 people, 76.92%
Common side effects people have besides Pernicious anaemia *:
- Hyponatremia (abnormally low level of sodium in the blood; associated with dehydration): 13 people, 100.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 13 people, 100.00%
- Hypokalemia (low potassium): 13 people, 100.00%
- Pain: 13 people, 100.00%
- Neck Pain: 13 people, 100.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 13 people, 100.00%
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 13 people, 100.00%
- Metastatic Neoplasm (spreadable cancer tumour): 13 people, 100.00%
- Leukocytosis (increased white blood cells): 13 people, 100.00%
- Small Cell Lung Cancer Stage Unspecified (lung cancer in unknown stage): 13 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Allegra d 24 hour and have Pernicious anaemia?Check whether Pernicious anaemia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Allegra d 24 hour side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Allegra d 24 hour side effects (1,426 reports)
Pernicious anaemia treatments and more:
- Pernicious anaemia (1,442 reports)
Common drugs associated with Pernicious anaemia:
- Fosamax: 168 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pernicious anaemia:
- Pernicious anaemia (568 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pernicious anaemia:
- Osteoporosis: 139 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pernicious anaemia:
- Pernicious anaemia (291 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fexofenadine hydrochloride; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Allegra d 24 hour) and Allegra d 24 hour (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cefuroxime and Henoch-Schonlein Purpura - a second ago
- Azelastine and Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased - 3 seconds ago
- Replavite and Calcitriol drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Oncovin and Adefovir Dipivoxil drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Multivitamin and Aortic Valve Incompetence - 20 seconds ago
- Marijuana and Magnesium Sulfate drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Fludarabine Phosphate and Abdominal Distension - 21 seconds ago
- Nuplazid and Agitation Aggravated - 29 seconds ago
- Cenestin and Joint Swelling - 40 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Spinal Osteoarthritis - 40 seconds ago