Will you have Baboon syndrome with Allegra - from FDA reports
There is no Baboon syndrome reported by people who take Allegra yet. This review analyzes which people have Baboon syndrome with Allegra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on fexofenadine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Allegra) and Allegra (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Baboon syndrome are also considered in the study.
What is Allegra?
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 53,163 users)
What is Baboon Syndrome?
Baboon syndrome (systemic contact dermatitis) has been reported by people with osteoporosis (latest reports from 2 Baboon syndrome patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Baboon syndrome while taking Allegra?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Baboon syndrome
- Subscribe to monitor Baboon syndrome in Allegra
- Subscribe to monitor Allegra
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Allegra and have Baboon syndrome
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Baboon syndromeBaboon syndrome
Could your condition cause Baboon syndromeBaboon syndrome
Allegra side effects
- Allegra side effects (51,416 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Allegra with similar drugs
- Allegra vs. Actifed
- Allegra vs. Advair diskus 250/50
- Allegra vs. Advil cold and sinus
- Allegra vs. Alavert
- Allegra vs. Allegra-d 12 hour
- Allegra vs. Allegra-d 12 hour allergy and congestion
- Allegra vs. Allegra d 24 hour
- Allegra vs. Allegra-d 24 hour allergy and congestion
- Allegra vs. Astelin
- Allegra vs. Astepro
- Allegra vs. Atarax
- Allegra vs. Azelastine hydrochloride
- Allegra vs. Beconase
- Allegra vs. Beconase aq
- Allegra vs. Benadryl
- Allegra vs. Benadryl preservative free
- Allegra vs. Certirizine hydrochloride
- Allegra vs. Cetirizine hydrochloride
- Allegra vs. Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy
- Allegra vs. Cetirizine hydrochloride hives
- Allegra vs. Children's claritin
- Allegra vs. Children's zyrtec allergy
- Allegra vs. Chlorpheniramine maleate
- Allegra vs. Chlor-trimeton
- Allegra vs. Clarinex
- Allegra vs. Clarinex-d 12 hour
- Allegra vs. Clarinex d 24 hour
- Allegra vs. Claritin
- Allegra vs. Claritin-d
- Allegra vs. Claritin-d 24 hour
- Allegra vs. Claritin reditabs
- Allegra vs. Clemastine fumarate
- Allegra vs. Desloratadine
- Allegra vs. Diphenhydramine hydrochloride
- Allegra vs. Doxepin hydrochloride
- Allegra vs. Dymista
- Allegra vs. Epipen
- Allegra vs. Fexofenadine hci; pseudoephedrine hci
- Allegra vs. Fexofenadine hcl; pseudoephedrine hcl
- Allegra vs. Flonase
- Allegra vs. Flonase allergy relief
- Allegra vs. Flunisolide
- Allegra vs. Fluticasone propionate
- Allegra vs. Hydroxyzine
- Allegra vs. Hydroxyzine hydrochloride
- Allegra vs. Hydroxyzine pamoate
- Allegra vs. Ipratropium bromide
- Allegra vs. Kenalog
- Allegra vs. Ketotifen fumarate
- Allegra vs. Levocetirizine dihydrochloride
- Allegra vs. Loratadine
- Allegra vs. Loratadine and pseudoephedrine sulfate
- Allegra vs. Medrol
- Allegra vs. Methylprednisolone
- Allegra vs. Montelukast sodium
- Allegra vs. Mucinex
- Allegra vs. Mucinex d
- Allegra vs. Mucinex dm
- Allegra vs. Nasacort
- Allegra vs. Nasacort allergy 24 hour
- Allegra vs. Nasacort aq
- Allegra vs. Nasalcrom
- Allegra vs. Nasonex
- Allegra vs. Omnaris
- Allegra vs. Pataday
- Allegra vs. Patanase
- Allegra vs. Patanol
- Allegra vs. Pepcid
- Allegra vs. Periactin
- Allegra vs. Phenergan
- Allegra vs. Prednisolone
- Allegra vs. Prednisone
- Allegra vs. Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
- Allegra vs. Qnasl
- Allegra vs. Quercetin-3-rutinoside
- Allegra vs. Ranitidine
- Allegra vs. Ranitidine hydrochloride
- Allegra vs. Rhinocort
- Allegra vs. Singulair
- Allegra vs. Sudafed
- Allegra vs. Sudafed 12 hour
- Allegra vs. Sudafed 24 hour
- Allegra vs. Symbicort
- Allegra vs. Tylenol
- Allegra vs. Veramyst
- Allegra vs. Vistaril
- Allegra vs. Vitamin c
- Allegra vs. Xolair
- Allegra vs. Xyzal
- Allegra vs. Zantac
- Allegra vs. Zantac 150
- Allegra vs. Zyrtec
- Allegra vs. Zyrtec allergy
- Allegra vs. Zyrtec-d 12 hour
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Head And Neck Cancer with Diovan? - now
- Will you have Myopathy with Parkinson'S Disease? - now
- Will you have Valrelease Overdose with Mcha? - a second ago
- Colchicine and Jaffa Orange drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome with Weight Control? - 2 seconds ago
- Bupropion Hydrochloride and Buspirone Hcl drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Heat Stroke with Bicor? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Nail Atrophy with Letrozole? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Gout with Butrans? - 5 seconds ago
- How effective is Requip Xl for Restless Leg Syndrome? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Effexor, Zantac 150 - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Sinemet Cr, Baclofen - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Coco Palm, Ambien for a 21 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Accutane - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Latisse - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Viibryd, Vyvanse for a 59 year old man - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Claritin, Letrozole, Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Wheat Grass for a 46 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Escitalopram - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Hydroxyzine, Benzonatate - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.