Allegra and Bacitracin overdose - from FDA reports
There is no Bacitracin overdose reported by people who take Allegra yet. This review analyzes which people have Bacitracin overdose with Allegra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacitracin overdose
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 44,472 users)
No further information found.
Drugs that are associated with Bacitracin overdoseBacitracin overdose
Could your condition cause Bacitracin overdoseBacitracin overdose
Allegra side effects
- Allegra side effects (42,725 reports)
Browse all side effects of Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Allegra and have Bacitracin Overdose
- Support group for people who have Bacitracin Overdose
- Support group for people who take Allegra
- What to expect when you take Protonix and have Glossodynia?
- What to expect when you take Xanax and have Herpes Simplex?
- Will you have Thin Blood with Asendin?
- Will you have Peroneal Nerve Palsy with Miralax?
- Will you have Weight with Pimozide?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Asendin and have Thin Blood?
- Support group for people who take Miralax and have Peroneal Nerve Palsy?
- Support group for people who take Pimozide and have Weight?
- Support group for people who take Doxorubicin Hydrochloride and have Birth Control?
- Support group for people who take Doxil and have Rashes?
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
- I have the red patches on my scalp also, started shortly after I started the Xeljanz. I read where...
- I have red spots all over my scalp and some on my face since taking this medicine. It is one of...
- Hi I'm Jeanine. I have high blood pressure and took lisinopril for several years. A couple months...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.