Who have Back crushing with Allegra - from FDA reports
There is no Back crushing reported by people who take Allegra yet. This review analyzes which people have Back crushing with Allegra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Back crushing while taking Allegra?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Back crushing
- Subscribe to monitor Back crushing in Allegra
You are not alone:
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 51,818 users)
Back crushing has been reported by people with erection problems, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, restless leg syndrome, back pain (latest reports from 30 Back crushing patients).
Drugs that are associated with Back crushingBack crushing
Could your condition cause Back crushingBack crushing
Allegra side effects
- Allegra side effects (50,071 reports)
Browse all side effects of Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Abdominal Pain with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma? - a second ago
- Will you have Stomach Pain with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma? - a second ago
- Will you have Stomachache with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma? - a second ago
- Will you have Pain - Abdomen with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Cramps with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Tamoxifen Citrate - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Advil Pm - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Effexor Xr, Valsartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Trelegy Ellipta - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Anastrozole for a 80 year old woman - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.