Allegra and Back crushing - from FDA reports
There is no Back crushing reported by people who take Allegra yet. This review analyzes which people have Back crushing with Allegra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Back crushing
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 44,472 users)
Back crushing has been reported by people with erection problems, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, restless leg syndrome, back pain (latest reports from 30 Back crushing patients).
Drugs that are associated with Back crushingBack crushing
Could your condition cause Back crushingBack crushing
Allegra side effects
- Allegra side effects (42,725 reports)
Browse all side effects of Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Allegra and have Back Crushing
- Support group for people who have Back Crushing
- Support group for people who take Allegra
- Hexadrol and Heparin drug interaction
- Will you have Sedation with Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Itp)?
- Cephalexin and Carboplatin drug interaction
- Will you have Mittelschmerz with Weakness?
- Lidocaine and Singulair drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Hexadrol and Heparin
- Support group for people who have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Itp) and Sedation?
- Support group for people who take Cephalexin and Carboplatin
- Support group for people who have Weakness and Mittelschmerz?
- Support group for people who take Lidocaine and Singulair
- hi im chrystina ill write more when i know that the entire heartfelt letter i just got done writing...
- I’m currently on day three of kflex and my resting heartbeat has been over 100 for two solid days...
- Hi all So glad this group is here! All these strange symptoms that come with aging/menopause. ...
- Hi all, My name is Marlayne and I have stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. First diagnosed in 1996...
- I've been taking Clonazepam for yrs now recently experiencing Dehydration I'm 78 hiv+ 6 months ago...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.