Who have Back disorder with Allegra - from FDA reports
Back disorder is found among people who take Allegra, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Vioxx, and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 50,042 people who have side effects when taking Allegra from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
50,042 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra.
Among them, 77 people (0.15%) have Back disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Allegra when people have Back disorder *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 50 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Back disorder when taking Allegra *:
- female: 84.21 %
- male: 15.79 %
Age of people who have Back disorder when taking Allegra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 23.73 %
- 50-59: 28.81 %
- 60+: 47.46 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 23 people, 29.87%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 16 people, 20.78%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 9 people, 11.69%
- High Blood Pressure: 8 people, 10.39%
- Stress And Anxiety: 8 people, 10.39%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vioxx: 39 people, 50.65%
- Toprol-Xl: 24 people, 31.17%
- Celebrex: 21 people, 27.27%
- Aciphex: 20 people, 25.97%
- Ambien: 20 people, 25.97%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 31 people, 40.26%
- Stress And Anxiety: 29 people, 37.66%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 24 people, 31.17%
- Dizziness: 24 people, 31.17%
- Pain: 22 people, 28.57%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Back disorder while taking Allegra?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Back disorder
- Subscribe to monitor Back disorder in Allegra
You are not alone:
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 51,818 users)
Back disorder has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 13,717 Back disorder patients).
Drugs that are associated with Back disorderBack disorder (1,360 drugs)
Could your condition cause Back disorderBack disorder (1,066 conditions)
Allegra side effects
- Allegra side effects (50,071 reports)
Browse all side effects of Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Angle Closure Glaucoma with Atenolol? - now
- Will you have Breast Cancer Female with Azathioprine? - a second ago
- Carnitine and Remeron drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Lutein and Atorvastatin Calcium drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Midol drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Trelegy Ellipta - 10 minutes ago
- Prediction of Anastrozole for a 80 year old woman - 53 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Zoloft, L-glutathione for a 37 year old man - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Zoloft, L-glutathione for a 37 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Omeprazole - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.