Allegra and Back disorder - from FDA reports
Back disorder is found among people who take Allegra, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Vioxx, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Back disorder with Allegra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 42,696 people who have side effects when taking Allegra from FDA, and is updated regularly.
42,696 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra.
Among them, 67 people (0.16%) have Back disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Back disorder when taking Allegra *:
- female: 83.33 %
- male: 16.67 %
Age of people who have Back disorder when taking Allegra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25.0 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 46.43 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 23 people, 34.33%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 16 people, 23.88%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 8 people, 11.94%
- Stress And Anxiety: 5 people, 7.46%
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 7.46%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vioxx: 39 people, 58.21%
- Toprol-Xl: 24 people, 35.82%
- Celebrex: 21 people, 31.34%
- Aciphex: 20 people, 29.85%
- Ambien: 20 people, 29.85%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 27 people, 40.30%
- Stress And Anxiety: 26 people, 38.81%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 24 people, 35.82%
- Pain: 22 people, 32.84%
- Transient Ischaemic Attack (a transient episode of neurologic dysfunction caused by ischemia (loss of blood flow)): 21 people, 31.34%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Back disorder
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Back disorder in Allegra
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Allegra and Back disorder
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 44,472 users)
Back disorder has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 11,926 Back disorder patients).
Drugs that are associated with Back disorderBack disorder (1,338 drugs)
Could your condition cause Back disorderBack disorder (1,064 conditions)
Allegra side effects
- Allegra side effects (42,725 reports)
Browse all side effects of Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Allegra and have Back Disorder
- Support group for people who have Back Disorder
- Support group for people who take Allegra
You may be interested in these posts
- Don't know for sure, but I lost my sense of smell about 18 months ago. I was taking occasional Allegra for allergies at the time. I have not been able to smell anything since. Any comments ?
- I am 81 years old and had taken Allegra for about a month and it has caused dehydration
- My neck wnd back have knots in them from using allegra. Pollen is so high right now what can i do? I use advil regularly with the pain and still take the allegra. Plus i have been using solan pas patches for the shoulder and neck pain because i cant sleep well - what can i do? Zertec doss t work for me.
- I decided to try Allegra after Claritin seemed to not be helping me much. On the day of the second dose, my left hip and back started to hurt excruciatingly. I could hardly walk. Even resting on that side was uncomfortable! My left leg felt very restless and I generally felt sore. No more...
- At the time of my T.IA., I was an otherwise healthy, fit, 48 year old woman with no known health issues, other than very bad allergies. I had been prescribed Allegra D daily from my allergist. I had used the drug with excellent results for 4 years without problems. I would never miss a...
- Will you have Eyelid Twitch with Copaxone?
- Will you have Ear Pain with Asmanex Twisthaler?
- Will you have Diverticulitis with Vulvovaginal Pain?
- What to expect when you take Metoprolol Tartrate and have Ear Pruritus?
- Will you have Thrombocytopenia with Aromasin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Copaxone and have Eyelid Twitch?
- Support group for people who take Asmanex Twisthaler and have Ear Pain?
- Support group for people who have Vulvovaginal Pain and Diverticulitis?
- Support group for people who take Aromasin and have Thrombocytopenia?
- Support group for people who take Lipitor and have Muscle Pain?
- Hi, how are you? Are you still taking Colchicine? Why are you prescribed it? It will cause...
- The best antibiotic is a probiotic search for biffidomaximus and start off with a very small dose...
- I took 100mg hydroxyzine and 12mg of Melatonin, and I am feeling the sedation write now! I have to...
- Hi I am Hannah. I am 22 years old. I have had a very rough past 1 year. I am on hydroxzine 50mg...
- Why are you being prescribed Colchicine. Colchicine is not listed as an immuno-suppressant but it...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.