Allegra and Bacterial diarrhoea - from FDA reports
There is no Bacterial diarrhoea reported by people who take Allegra yet. This review analyzes which people have Bacterial diarrhoea with Allegra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Bacterial diarrhoea in Allegra
- Subscribe to monitor Allegra
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacterial diarrhoea
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 44,472 users)
Bacterial diarrhoea has been reported by people with preventive health care, multiple myeloma, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, rheumatoid arthritis, arrhythmias (latest reports from 107 Bacterial diarrhoea patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial diarrhoeaBacterial diarrhoea
Could your condition cause Bacterial diarrhoeaBacterial diarrhoea
Allegra side effects
- Allegra side effects (42,725 reports)
Browse all side effects of Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Allegra and have Bacterial Diarrhoea
- Support group for people who have Bacterial Diarrhoea
- Support group for people who take Allegra
- Aspirin and Protonix drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Zosyn and have Blushing?
- Will you have Infusion Site Extravasation with Erythromycin?
- Will you have Muscle Pain with Tasigna?
- Will you have Stomach Pain with Meclizine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Aspirin and Protonix
- Support group for people who take Erythromycin and have Infusion Site Extravasation?
- Support group for people who take Tasigna and have Muscle Pain?
- Support group for people who take Meclizine and have Stomach Pain?
- Support group for people who take Keflex and have Diarrhea?
- Hello I took tamiflu back in March & have not been feeling right since 😭😭😭 I want my life back...
- Hello, I had 7 injections of Prolia without educating myself, I trusted my doctor. I was never told...
- I joined this to hear different people’s experiences with Xarelto. I have no idea why someone would...
- Diagnosis of CRPS complex regional pain syndrome Failed spine surgeries Stage 3 kidney...
- Hello....my name is sharon. I am currently and have been taking lorazapam for some time now. I...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.