Allegra and Bacterial food poisoning - from FDA reports
There is no Bacterial food poisoning reported by people who take Allegra yet. This review analyzes which people have Bacterial food poisoning with Allegra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacterial food poisoning
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Bacterial food poisoning in Allegra
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Allegra and Bacterial food poisoning
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 44,472 users)
Bacterial Food Poisoning
Bacterial food poisoning has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, hiv infection, pain (latest reports from 44 Bacterial food poisoning patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial food poisoningBacterial food poisoning
Could your condition cause Bacterial food poisoningBacterial food poisoning
Allegra side effects
- Allegra side effects (42,725 reports)
Browse all side effects of Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Allegra and have Bacterial Food Poisoning
- Support group for people who have Bacterial Food Poisoning
- Support group for people who take Allegra
- Will you have High Blood Sugar with Tradjenta?
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection with Oxycontin?
- What to expect when you take Telmisartan and Levothyroxine Sodium
- Will you have Sleepiness with Lamictal Cd?
- What to expect when you take Ranexa and have Potassium - Low?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tradjenta and have High Blood Sugar?
- Support group for people who take Oxycontin and have Urinary Tract Infection?
- Support group for people who take Lamictal Cd and have Sleepiness?
- Support group for people who take Benzonatate and have Fever?
- Support group for people who take Furosemide and have Vocal Cord Paresis?
- Hi I am Hannah. I am 22 years old. I have had a very rough past 1 year. I am on hydroxzine 50mg...
- Why are you being prescribed Colchicine. Colchicine is not listed as an immuno-suppressant but it...
- Was on this drug for 9 yrs, Went off, now seem to be having problems with urine retention. Anyone...
- Just restarted on citalopram after 9 yrs. Only 2 days in, notice I'm having urinary retention. Age...
- Hi my dad is taking Carvedilol, along with several other medications after a recent heart attack....
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.