Allegra and Bacterial iritis - from FDA reports
There is no Bacterial iritis reported by people who take Allegra yet. This review analyzes which people have Bacterial iritis with Allegra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Bacterial iritis while taking Allegra?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacterial iritis
- Subscribe to monitor Bacterial iritis in Allegra
You are not alone:
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 51,818 users)
Bacterial iritis (painful inflammation of the iris of the eye due to bacterial infection) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 4 Bacterial iritis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial iritisBacterial iritis
Could your condition cause Bacterial iritisBacterial iritis
Allegra side effects
- Allegra side effects (50,071 reports)
Browse all side effects of Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Nail Bed Infection Fungal with Hadjod? - now
- Will you have Weight Abnormal with Aredia? - a second ago
- Will you have Blood Glucose Increased with Oxybutynin Chloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Cayenne Pepper and Mevacor drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Atacand Hct and Lipitor drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Biotin - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Prozac - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Mefenamic Acid, Omeprazole - an hour ago
- Prediction of Piperine, Zoloft for a 24 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Fluvoxamine Maleate - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.