Allegra and Bacterial iritis - from FDA reports
There is no Bacterial iritis reported by people who take Allegra yet. This review analyzes which people have Bacterial iritis with Allegra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacterial iritis
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 44,472 users)
Bacterial iritis (painful inflammation of the iris of the eye due to bacterial infection) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 4 Bacterial iritis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial iritisBacterial iritis
Could your condition cause Bacterial iritisBacterial iritis
Allegra side effects
- Allegra side effects (42,725 reports)
Browse all side effects of Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Allegra and have Bacterial Iritis
- Support group for people who have Bacterial Iritis
- Support group for people who take Allegra
- Will you have Poliomyelitis with Synthroid?
- Will you have Skin Warm with Aldactazide?
- Will you have Eia with Prca?
- Will you have Bipolar I Disorder with Adderall?
- Will you have Hypoglycaemia with Doxycycline Hyclate?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Synthroid and have Poliomyelitis?
- Support group for people who take Aldactazide and have Skin Warm?
- Support group for people who have Prca and Eia?
- Support group for people who take Adderall and have Bipolar I Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Doxycycline Hyclate and have Hypoglycaemia?
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
- My husband was diagnosed 4 years ago with Multiple Myeloma, he is 57 years old and has been on...
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
- I have the red patches on my scalp also, started shortly after I started the Xeljanz. I read where...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.