Allegra and Decreased appetite - from FDA reports
Decreased appetite is found among people who take Allegra, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Xanax, and have Hypersensitivity. This review analyzes which people have Decreased appetite with Allegra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 42,696 people who have side effects when taking Allegra from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
42,696 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra.
Among them, 743 people (1.74%) have Decreased appetite
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Allegra when people have Decreased appetite *:
- < 1 month: 41.82 %
- 1 - 6 months: 20.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 14.55 %
- 1 - 2 years: 5.45 %
- 2 - 5 years: 14.55 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.64 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Decreased appetite when taking Allegra *:
- female: 64.39 %
- male: 35.61 %
Age of people who have Decreased appetite when taking Allegra *:
- 0-1: 0.33 %
- 2-9: 1.14 %
- 10-19: 3.58 %
- 20-29: 4.72 %
- 30-39: 7.97 %
- 40-49: 11.22 %
- 50-59: 21.63 %
- 60+: 49.43 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypersensitivity (75 people, 10.09%)
- Pain (57 people, 7.67%)
- High Blood Pressure (55 people, 7.40%)
- Osteoporosis (49 people, 6.59%)
- Stress And Anxiety (45 people, 6.06%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (101 people, 13.59%)
- Lipitor (86 people, 11.57%)
- Zithromax (85 people, 11.44%)
- Aspirin (85 people, 11.44%)
- Zometa (83 people, 11.17%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (299 people, 40.24%)
- Fatigue (226 people, 30.42%)
- Diarrhea (184 people, 24.76%)
- Weight Decreased (176 people, 23.69%)
- Weakness (157 people, 21.13%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Decreased appetite when taking Allegra?
- Check symptoms - is decreased appetite caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDecreased appetite and drugs with ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDecreased appetite and Allegra from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 44,468 users)
Decreased appetite has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression, pain (latest reports from 110,802 Decreased appetite patients).
Browse all side effects of Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Decreased appetiteDecreased appetite
Could your condition cause Decreased appetiteDecreased appetite
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Been take atripla for 10 yrs. After moving fom Florida to Texas 7 yrs ago I have had gradual loss of appetite. Now 7 yrs later I'm noticing the problem....what to do, atripla has had me undetectable for ten years don't really want to switch meds, don't know if it's the meds or move?
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
I am a 60 year old male with COPD and had Atrial fib until the ablation 3 months ago. Immediately after the ablation, I felt like Superman with no arrhythmia and very moderate COPD that was stable. This past month, I developed Atrial flutter, the 3 medicines they have attempted with me; ...
User reviews to the study
What is an alternative to Amplodipine, I have serious side effects, including weight loss, weakness and loss of appetitite. My doctors wants me to stay on the med because my blood pressure remains high. But there must be something else I can take. This drug has been banned in Holland.
I've been taking Soma 350 milligram tablets for about a year. Just recently I realized of severe loss of appetite. It's not like I'm dropping a lot of weight but I'm not a big person and even the littlest amount of weight makes a difference. Does anyone know ways to boost their appetite besides ...
I couple of years ago I had the last two days in my upper extracted, The two canine teeth. Over time, until now, I've experienced a major weight loss apparently due to poor appetite. I'm at about 210 pounds now down from 260 years ago. It's just now I'm thinking that the extraction and ...
Wondering if this affect can happen after one use? I was given Allegra and a saline nasal solution (deep sea) for my blocked sinuses due to a bad cold. From what I've read, most people who lose taste on Allegra have taken it a month or more. Is it possible with just one 180mg capsule?