Who have Urticaria with Allegra - from FDA reports
Urticaria is found among people who take Allegra, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Singulair, and have Hypersensitivity. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 50,042 people who have side effects when taking Allegra from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
50,042 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra.
Among them, 893 people (1.78%) have Urticaria
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Allegra when people have Urticaria *:
- < 1 month: 69.64 %
- 1 - 6 months: 17.86 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 5.36 %
- 2 - 5 years: 5.36 %
- 5 - 10 years: 1.79 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Urticaria when taking Allegra *:
- female: 79.15 %
- male: 20.85 %
Age of people who have Urticaria when taking Allegra *:
- 0-1: 0.14 %
- 2-9: 1.45 %
- 10-19: 4.34 %
- 20-29: 6.8 %
- 30-39: 12.88 %
- 40-49: 23.15 %
- 50-59: 21.42 %
- 60+: 29.81 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypersensitivity: 104 people, 11.65%
- Asthma: 100 people, 11.20%
- High Blood Pressure: 52 people, 5.82%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 38 people, 4.26%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 38 people, 4.26%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Singulair: 140 people, 15.68%
- Xolair: 134 people, 15.01%
- Zyrtec: 107 people, 11.98%
- Benadryl: 87 people, 9.74%
- Zantac: 83 people, 9.29%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 242 people, 27.10%
- Itching: 240 people, 26.88%
- Breathing Difficulty: 99 people, 11.09%
- Hypersensitivity: 79 people, 8.85%
- Headache (pain in head): 77 people, 8.62%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Urticaria while taking Allegra?
You are not alone:
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 51,818 users)
Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 89,795 Urticaria patients).
Drugs that are associated with UrticariaUrticaria (2,739 drugs)
Could your condition cause UrticariaUrticaria (2,710 conditions)
Allegra side effects
- Allegra side effects (50,071 reports)
Browse all side effects of Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Semira ZA, Zulfkar Q, Sameem F, "Livedo reticularis associated with dapsone therapy in a patient with chronic urticaria", Indian journal of pharmacology, 2014 Jan .
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2015 Jan .
- Musri FY, Mutlu H, Kıvrak Salim D, Karakurt Eryılmaz M, Ünal B, Tural D, Şenol Coşkun H, "Sorafenib-induced severe urticaria in a patient with hepatocellular cancer", Journal of Oncology Pharmacy Practice, 2016 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Bpd with Zoloft? - now
- Will you have Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia with Zoloft? - now
- Will you have Premenstrual Syndrome with Zofran? - now
- Will you have Pms with Zofran? - now
- Will you have Vascular Dementia with Jadenu? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Losartan, Gabapentin - 5 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Lunesta - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - an hour ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Lexapro - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.