Who have Hairloss with Alora - from FDA reports
Hairloss is reported only by a few people who take Alora. We study 179 people who have side effects while taking Alora from FDA. Among them, 5 have Hairloss. Find out below who they are, when they have Hairloss and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
179 people reported to have side effects when taking Alora.
Among them, 5 people (2.79%) have Hairloss
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Alora when people have Hairloss *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hairloss when taking Alora *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Hairloss when taking Alora *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hysterectomy: 3 people, 60.00%
- Asthma: 3 people, 60.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 20.00%
- Blood Pressure Management: 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vivelle-Dot: 3 people, 60.00%
- Qvar: 3 people, 60.00%
- Climara: 3 people, 60.00%
- Calan: 3 people, 60.00%
- Vivelle: 1 person, 20.00%
- Vicodin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Valium: 1 person, 20.00%
- Prometrium: 1 person, 20.00%
- Motrin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Estraderm: 1 person, 20.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 3 people, 60.00%
- Weight Decreased: 3 people, 60.00%
- Vaginal Bleeding: 3 people, 60.00%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 3 people, 60.00%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 3 people, 60.00%
- Pain: 3 people, 60.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 3 people, 60.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 60.00%
- Discomfort: 2 people, 40.00%
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles): 2 people, 40.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Hairloss while taking Alora?
You are not alone:
Alora has active ingredients of estradiol. (latest outcomes from Alora 209 users)
Hairloss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, breast cancer, breast cancer female, high blood pressure (latest reports from 136,892 Hairloss patients).
Drugs that are associated with HairlossHairloss (3,122 drugs)
Could your condition cause HairlossHairloss (2,884 conditions)
Alora side effects
- Alora side effects (179 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Aloraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine with Paxil? - a second ago
- L-Methylfolate and Xifaxan drug interaction - a second ago
- Maca and Prednisone drug interactions for men aged 60+ - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Throat - Sore with Estrace? - 4 seconds ago
- Co-Codamol and Xhoba drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Sore Throat with Estrace? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Lordosis with Percocet? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Pancreatitis with Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Tymtran drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Swayback with Percocet? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.