Alprazolam and Cirrhosis alcoholic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cirrhosis alcoholic is reported only by a few people who take Alprazolam.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Alprazolam and have Cirrhosis alcoholic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 107,994 people who have side effects while taking Alprazolam from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
107,994 people reported to have side effects when taking Alprazolam.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Cirrhosis alcoholic.
What is Alprazolam?
Alprazolam has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 110,373 Alprazolam users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) is found to be associated with 358 drugs and 156 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Alprazolam and Cirrhosis alcoholic reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Alprazolam *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Alprazolam *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Alprazolam *:
- Valacyclovir: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nexium: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lenvima: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- Weakness: 2 people, 100.00%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 2 people, 100.00%
- Chest Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 2 people, 100.00%
- Delusion (a false belief or opinion): 2 people, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 2 people, 100.00%
- Joint Swelling: 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Thyroid Cancer: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Alprazolam and have Cirrhosis alcoholic?Check whether Cirrhosis alcoholic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Alprazolam:
- Alprazolam (110,373 reports)
Cirrhosis alcoholic treatments and more:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (749 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Cirrhosis alcoholic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of alprazolam:
All the drugs that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (358 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (156 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on alprazolam (the active ingredients of Alprazolam) and Alprazolam (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fioricet and Neonatal Hypoxia - 2 seconds ago
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo and Vitamins drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Generalised Oedema - 9 seconds ago
- Bupropion Hydrochloride and Kadcyla drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Aspirin and Placenta Praevia - 20 seconds ago