Alprazolam and Drug abuse and dependence - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug abuse and dependence is found among people who take Alprazolam, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Alprazolam and have Drug abuse and dependence. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 117,331 people who have side effects when taking Alprazolam from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
117,331 people reported to have side effects when taking Alprazolam.
Among them, 8,590 people (7.32%) have Drug abuse and dependence.
What is Alprazolam?
Alprazolam has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 119,825 Alprazolam users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Drug abuse and dependence?
Drug abuse and dependence is found to be associated with 2,200 drugs and 1,443 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Alprazolam and Drug abuse and dependence reports submitted per year:
Time on Alprazolam when people have Drug abuse and dependence *:
Gender of people who have Drug abuse and dependence when taking Alprazolam*:
Age of people who have Drug abuse and dependence when taking Alprazolam *:
Common drugs people take besides Alprazolam *:
Common side effects people have besides Drug abuse and dependence *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Alprazolam and have Drug abuse and dependence?Check whether Drug abuse and dependence is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Drug abuse and dependence and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of alprazolam:
- Drug abuse and dependence and drugs with ingredients of alprazolam (10,002 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Alprazolam:
- Alprazolam (119,825 reports)
Common Alprazolam side effects:
- Drug abuse: 8,653 reports
- Drug abuse and dependence: 8,590 reports
- Drug ineffective: 7,066 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6,551 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 6,354 reports
- Pain: 5,434 reports
Browse all side effects of Alprazolam:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drug abuse and dependence treatments and more:
- Drug abuse and dependence (84,788 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Drug abuse and dependence:
- Drug abuse and dependence in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Drug abuse and dependence in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Drug abuse and dependence in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Drug abuse and dependence:
- Oxycontin: 11,544 reports
- Alprazolam: 8,590 reports
- Diazepam: 5,482 reports
- Oxycodone: 4,933 reports
- Morphine: 4,890 reports
- Tramadol: 4,668 reports
- Loraz: 3,972 reports
- Lorazepam: 3,940 reports
- Percocet: 3,629 reports
- Dilaudid: 3,063 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Drug abuse and dependence:
- Drug abuse and dependence (2,200 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drug abuse and dependence:
- Drug abuse: 6,014 reports
- Pain: 5,823 reports
- Depression: 2,256 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Drug abuse and dependence:
- Drug abuse and dependence (1,443 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on alprazolam (the active ingredients of Alprazolam) and Alprazolam (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pradaxa and Esbriet drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Naloxone and Hypoperfusion - 12 seconds ago
- Eczema Exacerbated and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 19 seconds ago
- Bendamustine and Cardiac Disorder - a minute ago
- Lemtrada and Dulcolax drug interaction - a minute ago
- Milrinone Lactate and Blood Chloride Decreased - a minute ago
- Bendamustine and Heart Disease Aggravated - a minute ago
- Pioglitazone and Bronchospasm Aggravated - a minute ago
- Revlimid and Cymbalta drug interaction - a minute ago
- Parkinson'S Disease and Application Site Scar - a minute ago