Alprazolam and Movement - unpredictable or jerky - from FDA reports
Movement - unpredictable or jerky is found among people who take Alprazolam, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old also take medication Escitalopram, and have Gastroesophageal reflux disease. This review analyzes which people have Movement - unpredictable or jerky with Alprazolam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 60,741 people who have side effects when taking Alprazolam from FDA , and is updated regularly.
60,741 people reported to have side effects when taking Alprazolam.
Among them, 17 people (0.03%) have Movement - unpredictable or jerky
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Movement - unpredictable or jerky when taking Alprazolam *:
- female: 43.75 %
- male: 56.25 %
Age of people who have Movement - unpredictable or jerky when taking Alprazolam *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.14 %
- 20-29: 57.14 %
- 30-39: 21.43 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 14.29 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Overdose: 2 people, 11.76%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 11.76%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 5.88%
- Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow: 1 person, 5.88%
- Abdominal Pain: 1 person, 5.88%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Escitalopram: 6 people, 35.29%
- Metoclopramide: 5 people, 29.41%
- Albuterol: 5 people, 29.41%
- Valproic Acid: 4 people, 23.53%
- Lipitor: 3 people, 17.65%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow: 10 people, 58.82%
- Head Injury: 9 people, 52.94%
- Tardive Dyskinesia (a disorder that involves involuntary movements): 7 people, 41.18%
- Loss Of Consciousness: 7 people, 41.18%
- Dyskinesia (abnormality or impairment of voluntary movement): 7 people, 41.18%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Alprazolam and have Movement - unpredictable or jerky?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Movement - unpredictable or jerky
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Hcg (pregnancy) qualitative, serum (human chorionic gonadotropin) females only ($53.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Alprazolam has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alprazolam 62,875 users)
Movement - unpredictable or jerky
Movement - unpredictable or jerky has been reported by people with depression, parkinson's disease, huntington's disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood pressure (latest reports from 1,587 Movement - unpredictable or jerky patients).
Drugs that are associated with Movement - unpredictable or jerkyMovement - unpredictable or jerky (799 drugs)
Could your condition cause Movement - unpredictable or jerkyMovement - unpredictable or jerky (495 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMovement - unpredictable or jerky and drugs with ingredients of alprazolam. (27 reports)
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMovement - unpredictable or jerky and Alprazolam from FDA and eHealthMe reports (17 reports)
Alprazolam side effects
- Alprazolam side effects (60,760 reports)
Browse all side effects of Alprazolama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Alprazolam and have Movement - Unpredictable Or Jerky
- Support group for people who have Movement - Unpredictable Or Jerky
- Support group for people who take Alprazolam
Can you answer these questions
- stopped blood sugar drug and blood sugar still goes down with alprazolam
- I have had CRPS for 2 years. Just a few nights ago I started experiencing stomach pain. My Doctor didn't know what was causing it so gave me a stomach pill that didn't help so I didn't take it. I take a lot of meds, more than I listed. Just last week the stomach pain was soo bad I couldn't get...
You may be interested in these posts
- Short version, I need Buprenorphine and Xanax to function and I can't find a doctor to give me both. My psychiatrist could, but won't. He'll give me one or the other, but not both and I need both. If I go to another psychiatrist, there's a good chance they wont' give me either, but I've tried...
- Im on xamax and layely have been stealing random ass stuff im losing my mind
- I feel weird and panicking is it normal.
- I am a male 58 years old. I know I have been struggling with Anxiety for years. 3 years ago I was diagnosed with POTS (Posterior Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome). To date, I am not convinced that I have that. April 3, 2017 I had a hiatal hernia repaired. Major anxiety after that. After...
- I love my husband very much. He's been taking paxil for 20 years. He was always a person who wanted things and was a person with a strong out going personality. He had prostate cancer and the surgeon that removed it had pioneered the technique where they froze the prostate and peeled it...
- Will you have Vaginal Candidiasis with Imatinib Mesylate?
- Will you have Serotonin Syndrome with Erythromycin?
- Will you have Hyperserotonemia with Erythromycin?
- Will you have Serotonergic Syndrome with Erythromycin?
- Will you have Fall with Chondroitin Sulfate?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Imatinib Mesylate and have Vaginal Candidiasis?
- Support group for people who take Erythromycin and have Serotonin Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Erythromycin and have Hyperserotonemia?
- Support group for people who take Erythromycin and have Serotonergic Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Chondroitin Sulfate and have Fall?
- What to expect when you take Imatinib Mesylate and have Vaginal Candidiasis?
- What to expect when you take Erythromycin and have Serotonin Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Erythromycin and have Hyperserotonemia?
- What to expect when you take Erythromycin and have Serotonergic Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Chondroitin Sulfate and have Fall?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.