Alprazolam and Movement - unpredictable or jerky - from FDA reports
Movement - unpredictable or jerky is found among people who take Alprazolam, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old also take medication Escitalopram, and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 71,831 people who have side effects when taking Alprazolam from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
71,831 people reported to have side effects when taking Alprazolam.
Among them, 19 people (0.03%) have Movement - unpredictable or jerky
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Movement - unpredictable or jerky when taking Alprazolam *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Movement - unpredictable or jerky when taking Alprazolam *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 6.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 10.53%
- Overdose: 2 people, 10.53%
- Depression: 2 people, 10.53%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 1 person, 5.26%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 5.26%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Albuterol: 6 people, 31.58%
- Metoclopramide: 6 people, 31.58%
- Escitalopram: 6 people, 31.58%
- Valproic Acid: 4 people, 21.05%
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen: 4 people, 21.05%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow: 10 people, 52.63%
- Head Injury: 9 people, 47.37%
- Tardive Dyskinesia (a disorder that involves involuntary movements): 8 people, 42.11%
- Extrapyramidal Disorder (involuntary muscle spasms in the face and neck): 7 people, 36.84%
- Dyskinesia (abnormality or impairment of voluntary movement): 7 people, 36.84%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Movement - unpredictable or jerky while taking Alprazolam?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Movement - unpredictable or jerky
- Subscribe to monitor Movement - unpredictable or jerky in Alprazolam
You are not alone:
Alprazolam has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alprazolam 73,965 users)
Movement - unpredictable or jerky
Movement - unpredictable or jerky has been reported by people with depression, parkinson's disease, high blood pressure, pain, huntington's disease (latest reports from 1,789 Movement - unpredictable or jerky patients).
Drugs that are associated with Movement - unpredictable or jerkyMovement - unpredictable or jerky (741 drugs)
Could your condition cause Movement - unpredictable or jerkyMovement - unpredictable or jerky (504 conditions)
Alprazolam side effects
- Alprazolam side effects (71,850 reports)
Browse all side effects of Alprazolama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Loss Of Hearing with Lescol? - now
- Will you have Decreased Hearing with Lescol? - now
- Will you have Deafness with Lescol? - now
- Will you have Hearing Loss with Lescol? - now
- Will you have Skin - Clammy with Erythromycin? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 16 minutes ago
- Prediction of Viagra for a 44 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Prozac, Zyprexa, Provigil, Abilify - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.