Alprazolam and Organic brain syndrome - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Organic brain syndrome is reported only by a few people who take Alprazolam.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Alprazolam and have Organic brain syndrome. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 117,331 people who have side effects while taking Alprazolam from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
117,331 people reported to have side effects when taking Alprazolam.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Organic brain syndrome.
What is Alprazolam?
Alprazolam has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 119,832 Alprazolam users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Organic brain syndrome?
Organic brain syndrome (decreased mental function due to a medical disease) is found to be associated with 212 drugs and 186 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Alprazolam and Organic brain syndrome reports submitted per year:
Time on Alprazolam when people have Organic brain syndrome *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Organic brain syndrome when taking Alprazolam *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Organic brain syndrome when taking Alprazolam *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Alprazolam *:
- Zocor: 2 people, 100.00%
- Prevacid 24 Hr: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cozaar: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nexium: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nexium 24hr: 2 people, 100.00%
- Norflex: 2 people, 100.00%
- Prevacid: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nitrostat: 2 people, 100.00%
- Prilosec: 2 people, 100.00%
- Protonix: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Organic brain syndrome *:
- Myocardial Ischaemia (the blood flow through one or more of the blood vessels that lead to heart (coronary arteries) is decreased): 2 people, 100.00%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 2 people, 100.00%
- Chronic Kidney Disease: 2 people, 100.00%
- Renal Tubular Necrosis (death of kidney tubules): 1 person, 50.00%
- Nephrogenic Anaemia (anaemia due to kidney disease): 1 person, 50.00%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Thyroid Diseases: 2 people, 100.00%
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 2 people, 100.00%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 2 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 100.00%
- Cardiac Failure: 2 people, 100.00%
- Panic Reaction: 1 person, 50.00%
- Muscle Injury: 1 person, 50.00%
- Injury: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Alprazolam and have Organic brain syndrome?Check whether Organic brain syndrome is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Organic brain syndrome and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of alprazolam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Alprazolam:
- Alprazolam (119,832 reports)
Common Alprazolam side effects:
- Drug abuse: 8,653 reports
- Drug abuse and dependence: 8,590 reports
- Drug ineffective: 7,066 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6,551 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 6,354 reports
- Pain: 5,434 reports
Browse all side effects of Alprazolam:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Organic brain syndrome treatments and more:
- Organic brain syndrome (256 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Organic brain syndrome:
- Organic brain syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Organic brain syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Organic brain syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Organic brain syndrome:
- Organic brain syndrome (212 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Organic brain syndrome:
- Organic brain syndrome (186 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on alprazolam (the active ingredients of Alprazolam) and Alprazolam (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Kemadrin and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder - 2 seconds ago
- Velcade and Burkitt Lymphoma - 5 seconds ago
- Sporanox and Balance Disorder - 6 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Oesophageal Rupture - 13 seconds ago
- Rabeprazole Sodium and Joint Pain - 27 seconds ago
- Dutasteride and Muscle Disorder - 28 seconds ago
- Bleeding Disorders and johnson and johnson covid vaccine - 29 seconds ago
- Lovenox and Dry Gangrene - 52 seconds ago
- Victoza and Groin Pain - a minute ago
- Anastrozole and Myocarditis - a minute ago