Will you have Chlamydial urethritis - male with Altace - from FDA reports
There is no Chlamydial urethritis - male reported by people who take Altace yet. This review analyzes which people have Chlamydial urethritis - male with Altace. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on ramipril (the active ingredients of Altace) and Altace (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Chlamydial urethritis - male are also considered in the study.
What is Altace?
Altace has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Altace 20,872 users)
What is Chlamydial Urethritis - Male?
Chlamydial urethritis - male (swelling (inflammation) of the urethra in male by chlamydial bacteria) - No reports found.
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Chlamydial urethritis - male while taking Altace?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Chlamydial urethritis - male
- Subscribe to monitor Chlamydial urethritis - male in Altace
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Altace and have Chlamydial urethritis - male
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Chlamydial urethritis - maleChlamydial urethritis - male
Could your condition cause Chlamydial urethritis - maleChlamydial urethritis - male
Altace side effects
- Altace side effects (20,324 reports)
Browse by age
Browse all side effects of Altacea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Joint Pain with Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Stiffness In A Joint with Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Pain - Joints with Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Joint Aches with Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Arthralgia with Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Haemarthrosis with Clopidogrel? - a second ago
- Will you have Bone And Joint Pain with Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Diabetic Glaucoma with Rasilez? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Blastomycosis with Vivelle-Dot? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Gilchrist'S Disease with Vivelle-Dot? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Lisinopril - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Diclofenac Sodium - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Aeroseb-dex, Parafon Forte Dsc - an hour ago
- Prediction of Mirtazapine, Ramipril, Creatine for a 43 year old man - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Ramipril, Mirtazapine for a 43 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Dutasteride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Spironolactone, Lisinopril - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Co-codamol, Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Metformin Hydrochloride - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Diovan, Metformin, Avandia - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.