Alupent and Neck pain - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Neck pain is reported only by a few people who take Alupent.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Alupent and have Neck pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 587 people who have side effects while taking Alupent from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
587 people reported to have side effects when taking Alupent.
Among them, 4 people (0.68%) have Neck pain.
What is Alupent?
Alupent has active ingredients of metaproterenol sulfate. eHealthMe is studying from 583 Alupent users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Neck pain?
Neck pain is found to be associated with 3,477 drugs and 2,748 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Alupent and Neck pain reports submitted per year:
Time on Alupent when people have Neck pain *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Neck pain when taking Alupent *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Neck pain when taking Alupent *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 25 %
Common drugs people take besides Alupent *:
- Paxil: 3 people, 75.00%
- Topamax: 2 people, 50.00%
- Diazepam: 2 people, 50.00%
- Lipitor: 2 people, 50.00%
- Lorazepam: 2 people, 50.00%
- Oxycontin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Zoloft: 2 people, 50.00%
- Vicodin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Vioxx: 2 people, 50.00%
- Talwin: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Neck pain *:
- Back Pain: 3 people, 75.00%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 2 people, 50.00%
- Fall: 2 people, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 2 people, 50.00%
- Muscle Cramps (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction): 2 people, 50.00%
- Complex Partial Seizures (epileptic seizure): 2 people, 50.00%
- Prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland): 2 people, 50.00%
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome: 2 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 25.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Alupent and have Neck pain?Check whether Neck pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Neck pain and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of metaproterenol sulfate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Alupent:
- Alupent (583 reports)
Neck pain treatments and more:
- Neck pain (78,947 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Neck pain:
- Neck pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Neck pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Neck pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Neck pain:
- Humira: 4,936 reports
- Prednisone: 4,685 reports
- Enbrel: 4,650 reports
- Methotrexate: 4,341 reports
- Aspirin: 2,959 reports
- Synthroid: 2,115 reports
- Gabapentin: 2,107 reports
- Xeljanz: 2,085 reports
- Lyrica: 2,000 reports
- Vitamin d: 1,945 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Neck pain:
- Neck pain (3,477 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Neck pain:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 6,580 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 3,561 reports
- Pain: 3,269 reports
- Osteoporosis: 3,216 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,756 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 2,426 reports
- Ankylosing spondylitis: 2,382 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Neck pain:
- Neck pain (2,748 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metaproterenol sulfate (the active ingredients of Alupent) and Alupent (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Librium vs. Sertraline Hydrochloride - 2 seconds ago
- Sensipar and Stress And Anxiety - 7 seconds ago
- Cosentyx and Celecoxib drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Psoriasis and Aortic Stenosis - 20 seconds ago
- Pruritus Aggravated and drugs of ingredients of somatropin [rdna origin] - 43 seconds ago
- How effective is Clopidogrel Bisulfate for Atherosclerosis? - 44 seconds ago
- Kesimpta and Jock Itch - 56 seconds ago
- Proventil and Duodenal Ulcer Haemorrhage - 59 seconds ago
- Sulfamethoxazole and Sinus Headache - a minute ago
- Nifedipine and Urine Output - Decreased - a minute ago