Amaryl and Haemangioma of skin - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Haemangioma of skin is reported only by a few people who take Amaryl.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Amaryl and have Haemangioma of skin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 31,413 people who have side effects while taking Amaryl from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
31,413 people reported to have side effects when taking Amaryl.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Haemangioma of skin.
What is Amaryl?
Amaryl has active ingredients of glimepiride. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 31,688 Amaryl users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Haemangioma of skin?
Haemangioma of skin (noncancerous, abnormally dense collections of dilated small blood vessels that may occur in the skin or internal organs) is found to be associated with 527 drugs and 272 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Amaryl and Haemangioma of skin reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Haemangioma of skin when taking Amaryl *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Haemangioma of skin when taking Amaryl *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Amaryl *:
- Xanax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diazepam: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fluconazole: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fentanyl Transdermal System: 1 person, 100.00%
- Felodipine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Edecrin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Econazole Nitrate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Doxycycline: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diprivan: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diflucan: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Haemangioma of skin *:
- Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears): 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 100.00%
- Deafness Neurosensory: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diverticulum (out pouching of a hollow (or a fluid-filled) structure in the body): 1 person, 100.00%
- Ear Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Faecal Incontinence (a lack of control over passing stool): 1 person, 100.00%
- Haematochezia (passage of stools containing blood): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypoacusis (loss of hearing): 1 person, 100.00%
- Thyroid Neoplasm (tumour of thyroid): 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nervousness: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Amaryl and have Haemangioma of skin?Check whether Haemangioma of skin is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Haemangioma of skin and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of glimepiride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Amaryl:
- Amaryl (31,688 reports)
Common Amaryl side effects:
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar): 1,831 reports
- Weight decreased: 1,769 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,445 reports
- Weakness: 1,374 reports
- Indigestion: 1,373 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 1,358 reports
Browse all side effects of Amaryl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Haemangioma of skin treatments and more:
- Haemangioma of skin (542 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Haemangioma of skin:
- Haemangioma of skin in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Haemangioma of skin in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Haemangioma of skin in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Gilenya: 174 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Haemangioma of skin (527 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Multiple sclerosis: 177 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Haemangioma of skin (272 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on glimepiride (the active ingredients of Amaryl) and Amaryl (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Calcium Deficiency and Mouth Ulcers - 2 seconds ago
- Nandrolone Decanoate and Aortic Stenosis - 4 seconds ago
- Hydrocortisone and Prednisone drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Amiloride Hydrochloride vs. Minipress - 12 seconds ago
- Bupropion Hydrochloride and Progesterone Decreased - 18 seconds ago
- Raspberry Ketone and Tendonitis - 22 seconds ago
- Integrilin and Septic Shock - 29 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Pelvic Pain - 35 seconds ago
- Sinusitis and Retinal Detachment - 35 seconds ago
- Benzonatate and Accolate drug interaction - 36 seconds ago