Ambien and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal - from FDA reports
Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal is found among people who take Ambien, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Synthroid, and have Hypothyroidism. This review analyzes which people have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal with Ambien. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 62,274 people who have side effects when taking Ambien from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 25, 2017
62,274 people reported to have side effects when taking Ambien.
Among them, 17 people (0.03%) have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ambien when people have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 100 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal when taking Ambien *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal when taking Ambien *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 30.77 %
- 50-59: 7.69 %
- 60+: 61.54 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (4 people, 23.53%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 11.76%)
- Arthritis (2 people, 11.76%)
- Pain (1 person, 5.88%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 person, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (7 people, 41.18%)
- Xanax (4 people, 23.53%)
- Lyrica (4 people, 23.53%)
- Cymbalta (4 people, 23.53%)
- Ativan (3 people, 17.65%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (5 people, 29.41%)
- Weakness (4 people, 23.53%)
- Tremor (4 people, 23.53%)
- Stress And Anxiety (4 people, 23.53%)
- Depression (4 people, 23.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal when taking Ambien?
- Check symptoms - is blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBlood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal and drugs with ingredients of zolpidem tartrate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal and Ambien from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ambien has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Ambien 68,348 users)
Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal
Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal has been reported by people with hypothyroidism, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, chronic thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 727 Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal patients).
Browse all side effects of Ambiena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormalBlood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal
Could your condition cause Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormalBlood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal
- Hypothyroidism and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal
- High blood pressure and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal
- Arthritis and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal
- Pain and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal
- Hyperlipidaemia and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lin SC, Su YC, Huang YS, Lee CC, "Zolpidem increased cancer risk in patients with sleep disorder: A 3-year follow-up study", Journal of Medical Sciences, 2016 Mar .
- Liao KF, Lin CL, Lai SW, Chen WC, "Zolpidem use associated with increased risk of pyogenic liver abscess: a case-control study in Taiwan", Medicine, 2015 Jan .
- Hsu FG, Sheu MJ, Lin CL, Hsieh YW, Lai SW, "Use of Zolpidem and Risk of Acute Pyelonephritis in Women: A Population‐Based Case‐Control Study in Taiwan", The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 2017 Mar .
- Sun Y, Lin CC, Lu CJ, Hsu CY, Kao CH, "Association between zolpidem and suicide: a nationwide population-based case-control study", InMayo Clinic Proceedings, 2016 Mar .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
A whole host of neurological symptoms have developed since taking the Ambien for five weeks. I have been taking 15 mg. I would really like to know if I should get off of this medication right away and suffer withdrawal symptoms or continue tapering. Don't want to do anymore damage
Ambien provides near-complete daytime control of my chorea but still lets me sleep at night. This is my discovery, not a neurologist's (although I have a good one). Any downsides? I take 3 a day, 8 am, 2 pm, and bedtime. I also take 325 mg of oxycodone 3 times a day, which--by itself--does ...
User posts to the study
I have been taking the generic form Of ambien every night for close to 2 years I have developed peripheral neuropathy in my righ side of face/ear Could this be the result of ambien? No one in my family has anything like this My anxiety causes my sleeplessness