Ambien and Faecal fat increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Faecal fat increased is reported only by a few people who take Ambien.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ambien and have Faecal fat increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83,215 people who have side effects while taking Ambien from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
83,215 people reported to have side effects when taking Ambien.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Faecal fat increased.
What is Ambien?
Ambien has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 89,833 Ambien users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Faecal fat increased?
Faecal fat increased (excess fat in stool) is found to be associated with 43 drugs and 49 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ambien and Faecal fat increased reports submitted per year:
Time on Ambien when people have Faecal fat increased *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Faecal fat increased when taking Ambien *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Faecal fat increased when taking Ambien *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Ambien *:
- Yasmin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Vfend: 1 person, 100.00%
- Vancomycin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Provigil: 1 person, 100.00%
- Motrin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gabitril: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flagyl: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Faecal fat increased *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Disturbance In Attention: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Candidiasis (fungal infection of gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fungal Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Food Allergy: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Feeling Drunk: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Candidiasis (candidiasis or thrush is a fungal infection): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ambien and have Faecal fat increased?Check whether Faecal fat increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hsu FG, Sheu MJ, Lin CL, Hsieh YW, Lai SW, "Use of Zolpidem and Risk of Acute Pyelonephritis in Women: A Population‐Based Case‐Control Study in Taiwan", The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 2017 Mar .
- Lin SC, Su YC, Huang YS, Lee CC, "Zolpidem increased cancer risk in patients with sleep disorder: A 3-year follow-up study", Journal of Medical Sciences, 2016 Mar .
- Sun Y, Lin CC, Lu CJ, Hsu CY, Kao CH, "Association between zolpidem and suicide: a nationwide population-based case-control study", InMayo Clinic Proceedings, 2016 Mar .
- Liao KF, Lin CL, Lai SW, Chen WC, "Zolpidem use associated with increased risk of pyogenic liver abscess: a case-control study in Taiwan", Medicine, 2015 Jan .
How severe was Faecal fat increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of zolpidem tartrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ambien:
- Ambien (89,833 reports)
Common Ambien side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7,733 reports
- Pain: 7,139 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 6,917 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 5,657 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 5,648 reports
Browse all side effects of Ambien:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Faecal fat increased treatments and more:
- Faecal fat increased (18 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Faecal fat increased:
- Faecal fat increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Faecal fat increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Faecal fat increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Faecal fat increased:
- Faecal fat increased (43 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Faecal fat increased:
- Faecal fat increased (49 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on zolpidem tartrate (the active ingredients of Ambien) and Ambien (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sandostatin and Methotrexate drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Leflunomide and Autoimmune Disorder - 4 seconds ago
- Dulcolax and Hair Loss - 4 seconds ago
- Arthrotec and Methotrexate drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Baclofen and Dry Mouth - 8 seconds ago
- Irbesartan and Movement Disorder - 9 seconds ago
- Central Venous Pressure Increased and drugs of ingredients of epoprostenol sodium - 11 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Itp) - 11 seconds ago
- Soya and Gabapentin drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Indomethacin and Hydrocortisone drug interaction - 17 seconds ago