Will you have Neonatal disorder with Aminophylline - from FDA reports
Neonatal disorder is found among people who take Aminophylline, especially for people who are male, 0-1 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Furosemide, and have Patent ductus arteriosus. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,937 people who have side effects when taking Aminophylline from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on aminophylline (the active ingredients of Aminophylline) and Aminophylline (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Neonatal disorder are also considered in the study.
What is Aminophylline?
Aminophylline has active ingredients of aminophylline. (latest outcomes from Aminophylline 1,955 users)
What is Neonatal disorder?
Neonatal disorder (disease of neonates) has been reported by people with hiv infection, depression, preventive health care, drug exposure during pregnancy, patent ductus arteriosus (latest reports from 2,320 Neonatal disorder patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
1,937 people reported to have side effects when taking Aminophylline.
Among them, 10 people (0.52%) have Neonatal disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Aminophylline when people have Neonatal disorder *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Neonatal disorder when taking Aminophylline *:
- female: 14.29 %
- male: 85.71 %
Age of people who have Neonatal disorder when taking Aminophylline *:
- 0-1: 100 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus (condition in which the ductus arteriosus does not close): 2 people, 20.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 10.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Furosemide: 6 people, 60.00%
- Indocin: 4 people, 40.00%
- Mefenamic Acid: 3 people, 30.00%
- Pepcid: 2 people, 20.00%
- Dexamethasone: 2 people, 20.00%
- Heparin: 2 people, 20.00%
- Diflucan: 2 people, 20.00%
- Theophylline: 1 person, 10.00%
- Dobutrex: 1 person, 10.00%
- Ampicillin Sodium: 1 person, 10.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Blood Potassium Decreased: 3 people, 30.00%
- Blood Sodium Increased: 2 people, 20.00%
- Gastric Haemorrhage (bleeding stomach): 2 people, 20.00%
- Enteritis Necroticans (fatal type of food poisoning caused by a -toxin of clostridium perfringens toxins): 2 people, 20.00%
- Haematemesis (vomiting of blood): 2 people, 20.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2 people, 20.00%
- Pneumomediastinum (air is present in the mediastinum): 2 people, 20.00%
- Pneumoperitoneum (air or gas in the abdominal (peritoneal) cavity): 2 people, 20.00%
- Gastric Perforation (hole in stomach): 2 people, 20.00%
- Pulmonary Haemorrhage (acute bleeding from the lung): 2 people, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Neonatal disorder while taking Aminophylline?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Neonatal disorder
- Subscribe to monitor Neonatal disorder in Aminophylline
- Subscribe to monitor Aminophylline
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Aminophylline and have Neonatal disorder
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Neonatal disorderNeonatal disorder (531 drugs)
Could your condition cause Neonatal disorderNeonatal disorder (298 conditions)
Aminophylline side effects
- Aminophylline side effects (1,937 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Aminophyllinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Vagina Dryness with Letrozole? - a second ago
- Exforge and Lodine Xl drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Vagina Dryness with Goji Berry? - a second ago
- Will you have Duodenal Ulcer Reactivated with Lithium Carbonate? - 2 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole and Althaea Rosea drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Drisdol and Ma Bian Cao drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Wateorhiza Palmate and Halcion drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Primary Myelofibrosis with Prempro? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Myeloid Metaplasia with Prempro? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Fibrin Decreased with Tamoxifen Citrate? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Symbicort, Singulair - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride; Naloxone Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin Chloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Coq-10, Metoprolol Succinate, Probiotic, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Metformin Hydrochloride, Magnesium, Pantoprazole, Incruse Ellipta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Suprep Bowel Prep Kit, Valsartan - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Kenalog - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Keppra, Fluoxetine - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - 16 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.