Amlodipine besylate and Abscess limb - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Abscess limb is found among people who take Amlodipine besylate, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Amlodipine besylate and have Abscess limb. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 53,217 people who have side effects when taking Amlodipine besylate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
53,217 people reported to have side effects when taking Amlodipine besylate.
Among them, 25 people (0.05%) have Abscess limb.
What is Amlodipine besylate?
Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 56,828 Amlodipine besylate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Abscess limb?
Abscess limb (limb infection) is found to be associated with 982 drugs and 556 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Amlodipine besylate and Abscess limb reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abscess limb when taking Amlodipine besylate *:
- female: 54.17 %
- male: 45.83 %
Age of people who have Abscess limb when taking Amlodipine besylate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 10 %
- 40-49: 5 %
- 50-59: 60 %
- 60+: 25 %
Common drugs people take besides Amlodipine besylate *:
- Oxycodone: 7 people, 28.00%
- Farxiga: 7 people, 28.00%
- Sulfamethoxazole: 6 people, 24.00%
- Metformin: 6 people, 24.00%
- Lovenox: 5 people, 20.00%
- Lyrica: 5 people, 20.00%
- Penicillin: 5 people, 20.00%
- Humira: 5 people, 20.00%
- Humalog: 5 people, 20.00%
- Vancomycin: 5 people, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Abscess limb *:
- Pain: 7 people, 28.00%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 7 people, 28.00%
- Cellulitis (infection under the skin): 6 people, 24.00%
- Asthma: 4 people, 16.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 4 people, 16.00%
- Nerve Injury: 4 people, 16.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 4 people, 16.00%
- Wound Infection: 4 people, 16.00%
- Necrotising Fasciitis (an uncommon life-threatening soft-tissue infection): 3 people, 12.00%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 3 people, 12.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 8 people, 32.00%
- Weight Decreased: 8 people, 32.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 8 people, 32.00%
- Diabetes: 6 people, 24.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 5 people, 20.00%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 4 people, 16.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 3 people, 12.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 3 people, 12.00%
- Wound: 3 people, 12.00%
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 2 people, 8.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Amlodipine besylate and have Abscess limb?Check whether Abscess limb is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Abscess limb and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amlodipine besylate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Amlodipine besylate:
- Amlodipine besylate (56,828 reports)
Common Amlodipine besylate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Amlodipine besylate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Abscess limb treatments and more:
- Abscess limb (4,745 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Abscess limb:
- Abscess limb in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abscess limb in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abscess limb in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Abscess limb:
All the drugs that are associated with Abscess limb:
- Abscess limb (982 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Abscess limb:
All the conditions that are associated with Abscess limb:
- Abscess limb (556 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amlodipine besylate (the active ingredients of Amlodipine besylate) and Amlodipine besylate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Microgestin Fe 1/20 vs. Plan B One-Step - 4 seconds ago
- Peginterferon and Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Itp) - 5 seconds ago
- Failure To Thrive and Rashes - 16 seconds ago
- Flonase and Underweight - 17 seconds ago
- Detrol La and Rabeprazole Sodium drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Plavix and Haemorrhagic Infarction - 41 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole and Mavik drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Alprazolam and Helicobacter Infection - 49 seconds ago
- Premarin vs. Enjuvia - a minute ago
- Mental Disorder and Hallucinations - a minute ago