Amlodipine besylate and Drug ineffective - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug ineffective is found among people who take Amlodipine besylate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Amlodipine besylate and have Drug ineffective. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 53,217 people who have side effects when taking Amlodipine besylate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
53,217 people reported to have side effects when taking Amlodipine besylate.
Among them, 2,533 people (4.76%) have Drug ineffective.
What is Amlodipine besylate?
Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 56,843 Amlodipine besylate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Drug ineffective?
Drug ineffective is found to be associated with 4,333 drugs and 4,995 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Amlodipine besylate and Drug ineffective reports submitted per year:
Time on Amlodipine besylate when people have Drug ineffective *:
Gender of people who have Drug ineffective when taking Amlodipine besylate*:
Age of people who have Drug ineffective when taking Amlodipine besylate *:
Common drugs people take besides Amlodipine besylate *:
Common side effects people have besides Drug ineffective *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Amlodipine besylate and have Drug ineffective?Check whether Drug ineffective is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Drug ineffective and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amlodipine besylate:
- Drug ineffective and drugs with ingredients of amlodipine besylate (15,561 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Amlodipine besylate:
- Amlodipine besylate (56,843 reports)
Common Amlodipine besylate side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,756 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,139 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,928 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,533 reports
- Weakness: 2,519 reports
- Dizziness: 2,422 reports
- Pain: 2,306 reports
Browse all side effects of Amlodipine besylate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drug ineffective treatments and more:
- Drug ineffective (1,151,479 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Drug ineffective in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Drug ineffective in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Drug ineffective:
- Methotrexate: 104,668 reports
- Humira: 93,489 reports
- Enbrel: 90,931 reports
- Prednisone: 66,683 reports
- Xeljanz: 48,562 reports
- Orencia: 47,976 reports
- Adapalene: 45,683 reports
- Actemra: 40,430 reports
- Remicade: 37,128 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 35,158 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective (4,333 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drug ineffective:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 123,880 reports
- Pain: 40,150 reports
- Psoriasis: 33,532 reports
- High blood pressure: 31,954 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 25,819 reports
- Depression: 24,053 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective (4,995 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amlodipine besylate (the active ingredients of Amlodipine besylate) and Amlodipine besylate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lipitor and Itching - 26 seconds ago
- Microzide and Flushing Aggravated - 28 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Progesterone drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Epstein-Barr Virus Infection - 31 seconds ago
- Ciprodex and Blood Glucose Abnormal - 34 seconds ago
- Maxalt and Malnutrition - 36 seconds ago
- Vitreous Detachment and moderna covid vaccine - 42 seconds ago
- Phentermine and Swollen Tongue - 44 seconds ago
- Benzonatate and Digoxin drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Castor Oil and Aspirin drug interaction - 49 seconds ago