Amlodipine besylate and Faecal fat increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Faecal fat increased is reported only by a few people who take Amlodipine Besylate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Amlodipine besylate and have Faecal fat increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 53,217 people who have side effects while taking Amlodipine besylate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
53,217 people reported to have side effects when taking Amlodipine besylate.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Faecal fat increased.
What is Amlodipine besylate?
Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 56,844 Amlodipine besylate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Faecal fat increased?
Faecal fat increased (excess fat in stool) is found to be associated with 43 drugs and 49 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Amlodipine besylate and Faecal fat increased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Faecal fat increased when taking Amlodipine besylate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Faecal fat increased when taking Amlodipine besylate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Amlodipine besylate *:
- Benicar Hct: 3 people, 100.00%
- Benicar: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Faecal fat increased *:
- Pancreatic Atrophy: 3 people, 100.00%
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 3 people, 100.00%
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: 3 people, 100.00%
- Hiatal Hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 3 people, 100.00%
- Depression: 3 people, 100.00%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 3 people, 100.00%
- Malabsorption (a state arising from abnormality in absorption of food nutrients across the gastrointestinal (gi) tract): 2 people, 66.67%
- Haematochezia (passage of stools containing blood): 2 people, 66.67%
- Gastroenteritis (inflammation of stomach and intestine): 2 people, 66.67%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Amlodipine besylate and have Faecal fat increased?Check whether Faecal fat increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Faecal fat increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amlodipine besylate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Amlodipine besylate:
- Amlodipine besylate (56,844 reports)
Common Amlodipine besylate side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,756 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,139 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,928 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,533 reports
- Weakness: 2,519 reports
- Dizziness: 2,422 reports
- Pain: 2,306 reports
Browse all side effects of Amlodipine besylate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Faecal fat increased treatments and more:
- Faecal fat increased (18 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Faecal fat increased:
- Faecal fat increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Faecal fat increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Faecal fat increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Faecal fat increased:
- Faecal fat increased (43 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Faecal fat increased:
- Faecal fat increased (49 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amlodipine besylate (the active ingredients of Amlodipine besylate) and Amlodipine besylate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Linzess and Memory Loss - a second ago
- Back Pain Aggravated and Macular Fibrosis - 6 seconds ago
- Ampicillin And Sulbactam and Ramelteon drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Sirturo and Heart Attack - 8 seconds ago
- Ibrutinib and Cataract - 9 seconds ago
- Dry Eyes and Conjunctival Disorder - 9 seconds ago
- Vitamin B6 and Foetal Death - 11 seconds ago
- Imitrex and Denavir drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide Hydrochloride and Akathisia - 36 seconds ago
- Formoterol Fumarate and Fear - 40 seconds ago