Amlodipine besylate and Nail ridging - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Nail ridging is reported only by a few people who take Amlodipine Besylate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Amlodipine besylate and have Nail ridging. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 53,217 people who have side effects while taking Amlodipine besylate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
53,217 people reported to have side effects when taking Amlodipine besylate.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Nail ridging.
What is Amlodipine besylate?
Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 56,838 Amlodipine besylate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Nail ridging?
Nail ridging (nail has raised ridges and is thin and curved inward) is found to be associated with 418 drugs and 278 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Amlodipine besylate and Nail ridging reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nail ridging when taking Amlodipine besylate *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Nail ridging when taking Amlodipine besylate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Amlodipine besylate *:
- Magnesium: 2 people, 50.00%
- Lumigan: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diclofenac: 1 person, 25.00%
- Eliquis: 1 person, 25.00%
- Estradiol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ferrous Fumarate: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ibrance: 1 person, 25.00%
- Imbruvica: 1 person, 25.00%
- Linzess: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lovenox: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Nail ridging *:
- Abdominal Discomfort: 2 people, 50.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 50.00%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
- Dry Skin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Fungal Infection: 1 person, 25.00%
- Limb Discomfort (discomfort in leg): 1 person, 25.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 1 person, 25.00%
- Formication (a sensation that exactly resembles that of small insects crawling on (or under) the skin): 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 25.00%
- Ovarian Cancer (cancer of ovary): 1 person, 25.00%
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)): 1 person, 25.00%
- Breast Cancer: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Amlodipine besylate and have Nail ridging?Check whether Nail ridging is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Nail ridging and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amlodipine besylate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Amlodipine besylate:
- Amlodipine besylate (56,838 reports)
Common Amlodipine besylate side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,756 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,139 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,928 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,533 reports
- Weakness: 2,519 reports
- Pain: 2,306 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,250 reports
Browse all side effects of Amlodipine besylate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Nail ridging treatments and more:
- Nail ridging (423 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Nail ridging:
- Nail ridging in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nail ridging in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nail ridging in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Nail ridging:
- Nail ridging (418 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Nail ridging:
- Nail ridging (278 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amlodipine besylate (the active ingredients of Amlodipine besylate) and Amlodipine besylate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tylenol and Pentoxifylline drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Mavik and Premarin drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Retacrit and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Niacin and Neuropathy - Peripheral - 14 seconds ago
- Niacin and Peripheral Neuropathy - 14 seconds ago
- Premarin and Asthma Aggravated - 22 seconds ago
- Norco and Dysgraphia - 26 seconds ago
- Tagamet Hb and Hyperhidrosis - 30 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Conjunctivitis - 34 seconds ago
- Potassium Aspartate and Bradycardia - 41 seconds ago