Who have Albumin - urine with Amlodipine - from FDA reports
Albumin - urine is found among people who take Amlodipine, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have Preventive health care. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 153,803 people who have side effects when taking Amlodipine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
153,803 people reported to have side effects when taking Amlodipine.
Among them, 402 people (0.26%) have Albumin - urine
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Amlodipine when people have Albumin - urine *:
- < 1 month: 9.52 %
- 1 - 6 months: 47.62 %
- 6 - 12 months: 19.05 %
- 1 - 2 years: 4.76 %
- 2 - 5 years: 4.76 %
- 5 - 10 years: 14.29 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Albumin - urine when taking Amlodipine *:
- female: 45.28 %
- male: 54.72 %
Age of people who have Albumin - urine when taking Amlodipine *:
- 0-1: 3.66 %
- 2-9: 2.74 %
- 10-19: 4.88 %
- 20-29: 2.44 %
- 30-39: 2.74 %
- 40-49: 4.88 %
- 50-59: 29.57 %
- 60+: 49.09 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 21 people, 5.22%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 19 people, 4.73%
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (a kidney cancer): 17 people, 4.23%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 16 people, 3.98%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 15 people, 3.73%
- Kidney Transplant: 14 people, 3.48%
- Diabetes: 13 people, 3.23%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 13 people, 3.23%
- Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome (blood clotting disease caused by e. coli infection, birth control pills, pneumonia, medications, and more): 11 people, 2.74%
- Cuts And Puncture Wounds: 10 people, 2.49%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Simvastatin: 35 people, 8.71%
- Aspirin: 35 people, 8.71%
- Lasix: 33 people, 8.21%
- Omeprazole: 33 people, 8.21%
- Furosemide: 29 people, 7.21%
- Lisinopril: 29 people, 7.21%
- Ramipril: 27 people, 6.72%
- Prednisone: 27 people, 6.72%
- Allopurinol: 25 people, 6.22%
- Cyclosporine: 23 people, 5.72%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 59 people, 14.68%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 49 people, 12.19%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 46 people, 11.44%
- Weakness: 43 people, 10.70%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 41 people, 10.20%
- Renal Impairment (severely reduced kidney function): 38 people, 9.45%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 35 people, 8.71%
- Weight Decreased: 34 people, 8.46%
- Breathing Difficulty: 34 people, 8.46%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 33 people, 8.21%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Albumin - urine while taking Amlodipine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Albumin - urine
- Subscribe to monitor Albumin - urine in Amlodipine
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Amlodipine and have Albumin - urine
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Amlodipine has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Amlodipine 158,215 users)
Albumin - urine
Albumin - urine has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, kidney transplant, colorectal cancer metastatic, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 12,979 Albumin - urine patients).
Drugs that are associated with Albumin - urineAlbumin - urine (1,658 drugs)
Could your condition cause Albumin - urineAlbumin - urine (1,393 conditions)
Amlodipine side effects
- Amlodipine side effects (153,856 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Amlodipinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Amlodipine to similar drugs:
- Amlodipine vs Atenolol
- Amlodipine vs Atorvastatin calcium
- Amlodipine vs Crestor
- Amlodipine vs Fenofibrate
- Amlodipine vs Fish oil
- Amlodipine vs Hydrochlorothiazide
- Amlodipine vs Ibuprofen
- Amlodipine vs Lipidil
- Amlodipine vs Pravastatin sodium
- Amlodipine vs Simvastatin
- Amlodipine vs Trilipix
- Amlodipine vs Welchol
- Amlodipine vs Zocor
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Boschee T, DO PGY II, "Acute Hallucinations: Where Did That Come From?", , 2007 Jan .
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Prograf and Cactus Fruit - now
- What to expect when you take Folic Acid and Laccifer - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Cancer with Balm? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Kidney Cancer with Balm? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypernephroma with Balm? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Cancer - Kidney with Balm? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Adenocarcinoma Of Renal Cells with Balm? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Cell Carcinoma with Balm? - 6 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Cyclophosphamide and Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Gammopathy with Ester C? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Prozac - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Clonazepam, Mobic - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Calcium, Vitamins, Atorvastatin Calcium, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride - 10 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.