Ammonium lactate and Weakness - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 1,925 people who have side effects when taking Ammonium lactate. Weakness is found, especially among people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take Amlodipine and have Pain.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ammonium lactate and have Weakness. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,925 people reported to have side effects when taking Ammonium lactate.
Among them, 100 people (5.19%) have Weakness.
What is Ammonium lactate?
Ammonium lactate has active ingredients of ammonium lactate. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 1,938 Ammonium lactate users.
What is Weakness?
Weakness is found to be associated with 5,326 drugs and 6,387 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 555,924 people who have Weakness.
Number of Ammonium lactate and Weakness reports submitted per year:
Time on Ammonium lactate when people have Weakness *:
Gender of people who have Weakness when taking Ammonium lactate*:
Age of people who have Weakness when taking Ammonium lactate *:
Common drugs people take besides Ammonium lactate *:
Common side effects people have besides Weakness *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ammonium lactate and have Weakness?Check whether Weakness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Ammonium lactate side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Ammonium lactate side effects (1,938 reports)
Weakness treatments and more:
- Weakness (555,924 reports)
Common drugs associated with Weakness:
- Prednisone: 30,452 reports
- Aspirin: 26,881 reports
- Humira: 16,920 reports
- Methotrexate: 16,160 reports
- Metformin: 15,821 reports
- Omeprazole: 15,424 reports
- Amlodipine: 15,108 reports
- Tysabri: 14,800 reports
- Lisinopril: 14,469 reports
- Lipitor: 14,239 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Weakness:
- Weakness (5,326 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Weakness:
- Multiple sclerosis: 44,054 reports
- High blood pressure: 24,528 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 22,768 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 17,735 reports
- Pain: 15,197 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Weakness:
- Weakness (6,387 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ammonium lactate (the active ingredients of Ammonium lactate) and Ammonium lactate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Humira and Umbilical Hernia - 2 seconds ago
- Calcium Citrate and Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia - 13 seconds ago
- Pegasys and Optic Ischaemic Neuropathy - 19 seconds ago
- Rabeprazole Sodium and Levothyroxine Sodium drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Bacitracin and Urticaria Aggravated - 25 seconds ago
- Valproic Acid and Heart Palpitations - 35 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Cefuroxime Axetil drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- St. John'S Wort and Chest Pain - 43 seconds ago
- Atropine Sulfate and Amiodarone Hydrochloride drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Vicodin and Otitis - 55 seconds ago