Ammonium lactate and X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Ammonium Lactate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ammonium lactate and have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,662 people who have side effects while taking Ammonium lactate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,662 people reported to have side effects when taking Ammonium lactate.
Among them, 1 person (0.06%) has X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal.
What is Ammonium lactate?
Ammonium lactate has active ingredients of ammonium lactate. eHealthMe is studying from 1,674 Ammonium lactate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal?
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal is found to be associated with 243 drugs and 136 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ammonium lactate and X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal when taking Ammonium lactate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal when taking Ammonium lactate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Ammonium lactate *:
- Zolpidem Tartrate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Zoloft: 1 person, 100.00%
- Klor-Con: 1 person, 100.00%
- Isosorbide Dinitrate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Imdur: 1 person, 100.00%
- Glycolax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 100.00%
- Doxazosin Mesylate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cozaar: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Helicobacter Gastritis (inflammation of the inner lining of the stomach caused by helicobacter pylori (h. pylori) a bacterium): 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
- Head Injury: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastroenteritis (inflammation of stomach and intestine): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gallop Rhythm Present (extra heart beat sound present): 1 person, 100.00%
- Endoscopy Gastrointestinal Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Electrocardiogram Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ammonium lactate and have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal?Check whether X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ammonium lactate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ammonium lactate:
- Ammonium lactate (1,674 reports)
Common Ammonium lactate side effects:
- Pain: 170 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 153 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 135 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 122 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 120 reports
Browse all side effects of Ammonium lactate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal treatments and more:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (87 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (243 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (136 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ammonium lactate (the active ingredients of Ammonium lactate) and Ammonium lactate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Colchicine and Celebrex drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Vitamin B1 vs. Klonopin - 19 seconds ago
- Actemra vs. Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride - 28 seconds ago
- Claritin-D 24 Hour vs. Allegra - 31 seconds ago
- Remeron Soltab vs. Endep - 31 seconds ago
- Dilaudid-Hp vs. Norflex - 33 seconds ago
- Uceris vs. Lialda - 39 seconds ago
- Bud vs. Hydrochlorothiazide - 49 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Dementia Alzheimer'S Type - 50 seconds ago
- Oxycontin vs. Excedrin - 52 seconds ago