Amoxicillin and Dizziness - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dizziness is found among people who take Amoxicillin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Amoxicillin and have Dizziness. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 82,247 people who have side effects when taking Amoxicillin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
82,247 people reported to have side effects when taking Amoxicillin.
Among them, 2,983 people (3.63%) have Dizziness.
What is Amoxicillin?
Amoxicillin has active ingredients of amoxicillin. It is often used in infection. eHealthMe is studying from 85,563 Amoxicillin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dizziness?
Dizziness is found to be associated with 4,773 drugs and 5,430 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Amoxicillin and Dizziness reports submitted per year:
Time on Amoxicillin when people have Dizziness *:
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking Amoxicillin*:
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Amoxicillin *:
Common drugs people take besides Amoxicillin *:
Common side effects people have besides Dizziness *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Amoxicillin and have Dizziness?Check whether Dizziness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Dizziness and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amoxicillin:
- Dizziness and drugs with ingredients of amoxicillin (2,882 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Amoxicillin:
- Amoxicillin (85,563 reports)
Common Amoxicillin side effects:
- Rashes (redness): 6,040 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 5,724 reports
- Pain: 5,500 reports
- Diarrhea: 4,890 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,578 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 4,502 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 4,278 reports
Browse all side effects of Amoxicillin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Dizziness treatments and more:
- Dizziness (535,672 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dizziness:
- Dizziness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dizziness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dizziness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dizziness:
- Aspirin: 26,539 reports
- Prednisone: 18,583 reports
- Metformin: 16,224 reports
- Humira: 14,804 reports
- Omeprazole: 14,755 reports
- Lyrica: 14,707 reports
- Lisinopril: 14,542 reports
- Gabapentin: 13,438 reports
- Amlodipine: 13,369 reports
- Cymbalta: 13,318 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dizziness:
- Dizziness (4,773 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dizziness:
- High blood pressure: 30,273 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 27,124 reports
- Depression: 21,440 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 21,137 reports
- Pain: 17,818 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dizziness:
- Dizziness (5,430 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amoxicillin (the active ingredients of Amoxicillin) and Amoxicillin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Valrubicin and Bladder Cancer - 3 seconds ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Testosterone Cypionate drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Curosurf and Prograf drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Macrobid and Ancef drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Xeljanz Xr and Abscess Jaw - 41 seconds ago
- Xeloda and Zantac drug interaction - 54 seconds ago
- Obsessive Thoughts and drugs of ingredients of etonogestrel - a minute ago
- Eliquis and Suffocation Feeling - a minute ago
- Paracaine and Visual Field Defect - a minute ago
- Corgard and Agranulocytosis - a minute ago