Amphetamine salt combo and Oesophageal carcinoma - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Oesophageal carcinoma is reported only by a few people who take Amphetamine Salt Combo.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Amphetamine salt combo and have Oesophageal carcinoma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 71 people who have side effects while taking Amphetamine salt combo from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
71 people reported to have side effects when taking Amphetamine salt combo.
Among them, 1 person (1.41%) has Oesophageal carcinoma.
What is Amphetamine salt combo?
Amphetamine salt combo has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 535 Amphetamine salt combo users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Oesophageal carcinoma?
Oesophageal carcinoma (cancer tumour of oesophagus) is found to be associated with 757 drugs and 388 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Amphetamine salt combo and Oesophageal carcinoma reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Oesophageal carcinoma when taking Amphetamine salt combo *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Oesophageal carcinoma when taking Amphetamine salt combo *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Amphetamine salt combo *:
- Omega 3: 1 person, 100.00%
- Magnesium Glycinate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Adderall: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Oesophageal carcinoma *:
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 1 person, 100.00%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Amphetamine salt combo and have Oesophageal carcinoma?Check whether Oesophageal carcinoma is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Oesophageal carcinoma and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate:
- Oesophageal carcinoma and drugs with ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (2 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Amphetamine salt combo:
- Amphetamine salt combo (535 reports)
Oesophageal carcinoma treatments and more:
- Oesophageal carcinoma (33,075 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Oesophageal carcinoma:
- Oesophageal carcinoma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Oesophageal carcinoma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Oesophageal carcinoma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Oesophageal carcinoma:
- Zantac: 18,962 reports
- Ranitidine: 8,936 reports
- Nexium: 245 reports
- Omeprazole: 199 reports
- Prednisolone: 172 reports
- Methotrexate: 170 reports
- Prednisone: 162 reports
- Humira: 148 reports
- Clozaril: 136 reports
- Enbrel: 125 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Oesophageal carcinoma:
- Oesophageal carcinoma (757 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Oesophageal carcinoma:
- Indigestion: 15,098 reports
- Gastric ulcer: 1,508 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 271 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 175 reports
- High blood pressure: 171 reports
- Osteoporosis: 156 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Oesophageal carcinoma:
- Oesophageal carcinoma (388 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (the active ingredients of Amphetamine salt combo) and Amphetamine salt combo (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Glycolax and Renal Failure Chronic - 4 seconds ago
- Corgard and Loraz drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Isoptin and Forteo drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride and Anaemia Megaloblastic - 10 seconds ago
- Dilantin and Paroxetine drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Metformin and Tofacitinib Citrate drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Clenil drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Levemir and Hyperthyroidism - 12 seconds ago
- Alprazolam and Vanceril drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Metformin and Nitrostat drug interaction - 14 seconds ago