Anaprox and Intervertebral disc disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Intervertebral disc disorder is reported only by a few people who take Anaprox.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Anaprox and have Intervertebral disc disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,282 people who have side effects while taking Anaprox from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,282 people reported to have side effects when taking Anaprox.
Among them, 5 people (0.39%) have Intervertebral disc disorder.
What is Anaprox?
Anaprox has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. eHealthMe is studying from 1,346 Anaprox users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Intervertebral disc disorder?
Intervertebral disc disorder (spinal disc disorder) is found to be associated with 1,315 drugs and 605 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Anaprox and Intervertebral disc disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Intervertebral disc disorder when taking Anaprox *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Intervertebral disc disorder when taking Anaprox *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Anaprox *:
- Zyprexa: 4 people, 80.00%
- Neurontin: 4 people, 80.00%
- Celexa: 4 people, 80.00%
- Cephalexin: 4 people, 80.00%
- Dalmane: 4 people, 80.00%
- Effexor Xr: 4 people, 80.00%
- Fentanyl: 4 people, 80.00%
- Folic Acid: 4 people, 80.00%
- Zoloft: 4 people, 80.00%
- Lyrica: 4 people, 80.00%
Common side effects people have besides Intervertebral disc disorder *:
- Weakness: 4 people, 80.00%
- Vision Blurred: 4 people, 80.00%
- Cervicobrachial Syndrome (pain in neck and arm with changing location): 4 people, 80.00%
- Pain: 4 people, 80.00%
- Otorrhea (discharge from the ear): 4 people, 80.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 4 people, 80.00%
- Confusional State: 4 people, 80.00%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 4 people, 80.00%
- Connective Tissue Disorder (any disease that has the connective tissues of the body): 4 people, 80.00%
- Night Sweats (sweating in night): 4 people, 80.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hepatitis C: 4 people, 80.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Anaprox and have Intervertebral disc disorder?Check whether Intervertebral disc disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Intervertebral disc disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of naproxen sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Anaprox:
- Anaprox (1,346 reports)
Common Anaprox side effects:
- Pain: 145 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 118 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 109 reports
- Joint pain: 107 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 105 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 104 reports
- Depression: 103 reports
Browse all side effects of Anaprox:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Intervertebral disc disorder treatments and more:
- Intervertebral disc disorder (7,236 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Intervertebral disc disorder:
- Intervertebral disc disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Intervertebral disc disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Intervertebral disc disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Intervertebral disc disorder:
- Fosamax: 557 reports
- Prednisone: 509 reports
- Humira: 462 reports
- Zometa: 393 reports
- Aspirin: 385 reports
- Methotrexate: 382 reports
- Lyrica: 380 reports
- Enbrel: 365 reports
- Vioxx: 362 reports
- Avonex: 304 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Intervertebral disc disorder:
- Intervertebral disc disorder (1,315 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Intervertebral disc disorder:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 740 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 668 reports
- Osteoporosis: 583 reports
- Pain: 551 reports
- High blood pressure: 405 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Intervertebral disc disorder:
- Intervertebral disc disorder (605 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on naproxen sodium (the active ingredients of Anaprox) and Anaprox (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Decadron and Biliary Sepsis - a second ago
- Ranitidine and Eyelid Infection - 4 seconds ago
- Bidil and Blood Glucose Increased - 9 seconds ago
- Levophed and Primacor drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Enbrel and Laboratory Test Abnormal - 10 seconds ago
- Labetalol Hydrochloride and Simvastatin drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Divalproex Sodium and Ankylosing Spondylitis - 22 seconds ago
- Kenalog In Orabase and Levothyroxine Sodium drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Diabetes and drugs of ingredients of etanercept - 24 seconds ago
- Strensiq and Injection Site Atrophy - 25 seconds ago