Anastrozole and Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Anastrozole.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Anastrozole and have Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,937 people who have side effects while taking Anastrozole from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,937 people reported to have side effects when taking Anastrozole.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal.
What is Anastrozole?
Anastrozole has active ingredients of anastrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. eHealthMe is studying from 16,450 Anastrozole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal?
Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal is found to be associated with 622 drugs and 251 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Anastrozole and Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal when taking Anastrozole *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal when taking Anastrozole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Anastrozole *:
- Zyprexa: 2 people, 100.00%
- Coumadin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Kytril: 2 people, 100.00%
- Herceptin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gemcitabine: 2 people, 100.00%
- Folic Acid: 2 people, 100.00%
- Flexeril: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fentanyl: 2 people, 100.00%
- Femara: 2 people, 100.00%
- Faslodex: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal *:
- Weakness: 2 people, 100.00%
- Head Injury: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 2 people, 100.00%
- Fractured Sacrum: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 100.00%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 2 people, 100.00%
- Gingivitis (inflammation of gums): 2 people, 100.00%
- Globulins Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 2 people, 100.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 2 people, 100.00%
- Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 100.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 2 people, 100.00%
- Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood): 2 people, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Depression: 2 people, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 100.00%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Anastrozole and have Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal?Check whether Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Manjunatha N, Ganjekar S, Mahendra JV, Kilara N, Srinivasa R, "Tardive Dyskinesia Associated With Anastrozole", The Journal of neuropsychiatry and clinical neurosciences, 2013 Jan .
How severe was Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of anastrozole:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Anastrozole:
- Anastrozole (16,450 reports)
Common Anastrozole side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,750 reports
- Hair loss: 1,545 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,236 reports
- Joint pain: 1,115 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 881 reports
- Pain: 876 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 829 reports
- Weakness: 767 reports
Browse all side effects of Anastrozole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal treatments and more:
- Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal (562 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal:
- Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal:
- Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal (622 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal:
- Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal (251 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on anastrozole (the active ingredients of Anastrozole) and Anastrozole (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Carafate and Arrhythmias - 14 seconds ago
- Zicam and Progesterone drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Ceftin and Myoclonus - 57 seconds ago
- Avodart and Hoarseness Or Changing Voice - a minute ago
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride and Hyperglycemia - a minute ago
- Cartia Xt and Photosensitivity Reaction - a minute ago
- Diazepam vs. Gaba - a minute ago
- Constipation in Acetyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride, how severe and when it was recovered? - 2 minutes ago
- Zovia 1/35E-28 vs. Depo-Estradiol - 2 minutes ago
- Wellbutrin and Pneumonia - 2 minutes ago