Ancef and Abdominal wall defects - from FDA reports
Abdominal wall defects is reported only by a few people who take Ancef. We study 2,662 people who have side effects while taking Ancef from FDA. Among them, 1 have Abdominal wall defects. Find out below who they are, when they have Abdominal wall defects and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 19, 2018
2,662 people reported to have side effects when taking Ancef.
Among them, 1 person (0.04%) has Abdominal wall defects
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abdominal wall defects when taking Ancef *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Abdominal wall defects when taking Ancef *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Supplementation Therapy (1 person, 100.00%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Muscle Spasms (1 person, 100.00%)
- Inflammation (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tylenol (1 person, 100.00%)
- Plaquenil (1 person, 100.00%)
- Melatonin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Darvocet-N 100 (1 person, 100.00%)
- Claritin (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pathological Fracture (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hiatal Hernia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Perforation (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fever (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fatigue (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Abdominal wall defects when taking Ancef?
- Check symptoms - is abdominal wall defects caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAbdominal wall defects and drugs with ingredients of cefazolin sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbdominal wall defects and Ancef from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ancef has active ingredients of cefazolin sodium. (latest outcomes from Ancef 2,689 users)
Abdominal wall defects
Abdominal wall defects has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 3,142 Abdominal wall defects patients).
Browse all side effects of Ancefa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Abdominal wall defectsAbdominal wall defects
Could your condition cause Abdominal wall defectsAbdominal wall defects
What would happen?
User posts to the study
I was diagnosed with an umbilical hernia and another type of hernia in the ER two days ago. I have been taking Methocarbamol 500 MG. I am concerned that this may have contributed to my hernia. I stumbled upon this group and am interested in what others have to say.