Androderm and Coronary heart disease - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Coronary heart disease is found among people who take Androderm, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Androderm and have Coronary heart disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,884 people who have side effects when taking Androderm from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,884 people reported to have side effects when taking Androderm.
Among them, 113 people (2.91%) have Coronary heart disease.
What is Androderm?
Androderm has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. eHealthMe is studying from 3,953 Androderm users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Coronary heart disease?
Coronary heart disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries) is found to be associated with 2,849 drugs and 2,095 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Androderm and Coronary heart disease reports submitted per year:
Time on Androderm when people have Coronary heart disease *:
Gender of people who have Coronary heart disease when taking Androderm*:
Age of people who have Coronary heart disease when taking Androderm *:
Common drugs people take besides Androderm *:
Common side effects people have besides Coronary heart disease *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Androderm and have Coronary heart disease?Check whether Coronary heart disease is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Coronary heart disease and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of testosterone:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Androderm:
- Androderm (3,953 reports)
Common Androderm side effects:
- Heart attack: 677 reports
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 619 reports
- Deep venous thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 531 reports
- Pulmonary embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 508 reports
- Pain: 379 reports
Browse all side effects of Androderm:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Coronary heart disease treatments and more:
- Coronary heart disease (65,624 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Coronary heart disease:
- Coronary heart disease in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Coronary heart disease in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Coronary heart disease in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Coronary heart disease:
- Avandia: 11,978 reports
- Vioxx: 8,606 reports
- Aspirin: 5,911 reports
- Plavix: 3,444 reports
- Lipitor: 3,218 reports
- Lisinopril: 2,638 reports
- Lasix: 2,392 reports
- Metformin: 2,178 reports
- Avandamet: 2,082 reports
- Zocor: 2,011 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Coronary heart disease:
- Coronary heart disease (2,849 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Coronary heart disease:
- Diabetes: 9,914 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,486 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 2,032 reports
- Arthritis: 1,839 reports
- Osteoporosis: 1,553 reports
- Pain: 1,535 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 1,517 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Coronary heart disease:
- Coronary heart disease (2,095 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on testosterone (the active ingredients of Androderm) and Androderm (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Diflucan and Renal Failure Acute - 3 seconds ago
- How effective is Oxycontin for Leg Pain? - 4 seconds ago
- How effective is Hydrocortisone for Itching? - 13 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Laboratory Test Abnormal - 27 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Pancreatitis Necrotising - 35 seconds ago
- Darvon and Lyrica drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- How effective is Gabapentin for Itching? - 45 seconds ago
- Durezol vs. Pred Forte - 53 seconds ago
- Atripla and Heart Attack - a minute ago
- Isentress and Increased Head Circumference - a minute ago