Who have Ear canal injury with Androgel - from FDA reports
There is no Ear canal injury reported by people who take Androgel yet. This review analyzes which people have Ear canal injury with Androgel. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Ear canal injury while taking Androgel?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ear canal injury
- Subscribe to monitor Ear canal injury in Androgel
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Androgel and have Ear canal injury
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Androgel has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Androgel 22,910 users)
Ear Canal Injury
Ear canal injury has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, sinusitis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, abdominal pain upper (latest reports from 30 Ear canal injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ear canal injuryEar canal injury
Could your condition cause Ear canal injuryEar canal injury
Androgel side effects
- Androgel side effects (22,318 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Androgela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Androgel to similar drugs:
- Androgel vs Adderall xr 20
- Androgel vs Alprostadil
- Androgel vs Amphetamine sulfate
- Androgel vs Arginine
- Androgel vs B-12
- Androgel vs B12
- Androgel vs Buspirone hcl
- Androgel vs Cannabis
- Androgel vs Caverject
- Androgel vs Cenestin
- Androgel vs Cialis
- Androgel vs Clomid
- Androgel vs Combipatch
- Androgel vs Coq10
- Androgel vs Emsam
- Androgel vs Endep
- Androgel vs Escitalopram
- Androgel vs Estropipate
- Androgel vs Evamist
- Androgel vs Femhrt
- Androgel vs Femring
- Androgel vs Horny goat weed
- Androgel vs Iron dextran
- Androgel vs L - arginine
- Androgel vs L-arginine hcl
- Androgel vs Levitra
- Androgel vs Lyrica
- Androgel vs Menest
- Androgel vs Modafinil
- Androgel vs Niacin
- Androgel vs Sertraline
- Androgel vs Sildenafil citrate
- Androgel vs Sinequan
- Androgel vs Tadalafil
- Androgel vs Testosterone cypionate
- Androgel vs Tramadol
- Androgel vs Vagifem
- Androgel vs Vardenafil hydrochloride
- Androgel vs Viagra
- Androgel vs Vitamin d
- Androgel vs Vyvanse
- Androgel vs Wellbutrin xl
- Androgel vs Xanax xr
- Androgel vs Yaz
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Rashes with Monurol? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Monurol? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Rash with Monurol? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Lesion with Monurol? - a second ago
- Will you have Rubor with Monurol? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Boron and Omeprazole - a second ago
- Will you have Rash with Monurol? - a second ago
- Will you have Erythema with Monurol? - a second ago
- Will you have Rash Generalised with Monurol? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Requip and Oak Fern - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Zofran, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Remeron, Xanax - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Flecainide Acetate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Azithromycin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Celexa, Lotrel, Zyrtec Allergy - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Trulicity, Metformin, Simvastatin, Invokana - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.