Androgel and Ear canal injury - from FDA reports
There is no Ear canal injury reported by people who take Androgel yet. This review analyzes which people have Ear canal injury with Androgel. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Ear canal injury while taking Androgel?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ear canal injury
- Subscribe to monitor Ear canal injury in Androgel
You are not alone:
Androgel has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Androgel 22,732 users)
Ear Canal Injury
Ear canal injury has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, sinusitis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, abdominal pain upper (latest reports from 29 Ear canal injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ear canal injuryEar canal injury
Could your condition cause Ear canal injuryEar canal injury
Androgel side effects
- Androgel side effects (22,140 reports)
Browse all side effects of Androgela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Vaginal Cellulitis with Phenergan? - now
- Will you have Atrioventricular Block First Degree with Heparin? - a second ago
- Maxitrol and Galactosaminoglucuronoglycan Sulfate drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Granulomatous Liver Disease with Ohio River Valley Fever? - 3 seconds ago
- L-2,6-Diaminohexanoic Acid and Valeriana Rubra drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Crestor, Fish Oil, Acthar Gel-synthetic, Cyclosporine, Vitamin D - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 6 year old boy who takes Albuterol - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Adderall - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Temazepam, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Spironolactone - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.