Androgel and Leukocytosis - from FDA reports
Leukocytosis is found among people who take Androgel, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Simvastatin, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Leukocytosis with Androgel. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19,549 people who have side effects when taking Androgel from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 10, 2017
19,549 people reported to have side effects when taking Androgel.
Among them, 31 people (0.16%) have Leukocytosis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Androgel when people have Leukocytosis *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 33.33 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 33.33 %
- 5 - 10 years: 33.33 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Leukocytosis when taking Androgel *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Leukocytosis when taking Androgel *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 78.95 %
- 60+: 21.05 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (21 people, 67.74%)
- Stress And Anxiety (2 people, 6.45%)
- Neuropathy Peripheral (2 people, 6.45%)
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (2 people, 6.45%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (2 people, 6.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Simvastatin (24 people, 77.42%)
- Lyrica (22 people, 70.97%)
- Lasix (22 people, 70.97%)
- Diovan (22 people, 70.97%)
- Morphine Sulfate (21 people, 67.74%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (23 people, 74.19%)
- Breathing Difficulty (23 people, 74.19%)
- Pain (22 people, 70.97%)
- Oedema Peripheral (22 people, 70.97%)
- Diarrhea (22 people, 70.97%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Leukocytosis when taking Androgel?
- Check symptoms - is leukocytosis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsLeukocytosis and drugs with ingredients of testosterone.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLeukocytosis and Androgel from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Androgel has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Androgel 20,154 users)
Leukocytosis (increased white blood cells) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 13,015 Leukocytosis patients).