Apixaban and Bedwetting - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Bedwetting is reported only by a few people who take Apixaban.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Apixaban and have Bedwetting. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 49,223 people who have side effects while taking Apixaban from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
49,223 people reported to have side effects when taking Apixaban.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Bedwetting.
What is Apixaban?
Apixaban has active ingredients of apixaban. eHealthMe is studying from 49,384 Apixaban users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Bedwetting?
Bedwetting is found to be associated with 1,244 drugs and 796 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Apixaban and Bedwetting reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bedwetting when taking Apixaban *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Bedwetting when taking Apixaban *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Apixaban *:
- Metformin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Tamsulosin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Zyprexa: 1 person, 25.00%
- Clopidogrel: 1 person, 25.00%
- Colace: 1 person, 25.00%
- Combivent: 1 person, 25.00%
- Crestor: 1 person, 25.00%
- Heparin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Humalog: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Bedwetting *:
- Psychomotor Skills Impaired: 2 people, 50.00%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 2 people, 50.00%
- Speech Impairment (Adult) (inability to speak (adult)): 2 people, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 2 people, 50.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 50.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 25.00%
- Dyskinesia (abnormality or impairment of voluntary movement): 1 person, 25.00%
- Drug Dependence: 1 person, 25.00%
- Disability: 1 person, 25.00%
- Tooth Loss: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 25.00%
- Tardive Dyskinesia (a disorder that involves involuntary movements): 1 person, 25.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 25.00%
- Schizoaffective Disorder (a mental disorder characterized by disordered thought): 1 person, 25.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 25.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 25.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 1 person, 25.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 25.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 25.00%
- Embolism Venous (embolus may pass into the arterial system): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Apixaban and have Bedwetting?Check whether Bedwetting is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Bedwetting and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of apixaban:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Apixaban:
- Apixaban (49,384 reports)
Common Apixaban side effects:
Browse all side effects of Apixaban:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Bedwetting treatments and more:
- Bedwetting (5,368 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Bedwetting:
- Bedwetting in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Bedwetting in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Bedwetting in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Bedwetting:
All the drugs that are associated with Bedwetting:
- Bedwetting (1,244 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Bedwetting:
All the conditions that are associated with Bedwetting:
- Bedwetting (796 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on apixaban (the active ingredients of Apixaban) and Apixaban (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Magnesium and Swelling - 2 seconds ago
- Aldara and Skin Fissures - 9 seconds ago
- Ursodiol and Evening Primrose Oil drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Tirosint and Cardiogenic Shock - 10 seconds ago
- Pepcid and Gallstones - 11 seconds ago
- Phenytoin and Acute Psychosis - 12 seconds ago
- Decadron and Botox drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Gaviscon and Vitiligo - 19 seconds ago
- Gilenya and Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy - 20 seconds ago
- Paracetamol and Gastric Haemorrhage - 28 seconds ago