Aranesp and Spondylolisthesis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Spondylolisthesis is found among people who take Aranesp, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aranesp and have Spondylolisthesis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 50,679 people who have side effects when taking Aranesp from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
50,679 people reported to have side effects when taking Aranesp.
Among them, 75 people (0.15%) have Spondylolisthesis.
What is Aranesp?
Aranesp has active ingredients of darbepoetin alfa. It is often used in anemia. eHealthMe is studying from 50,791 Aranesp users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Spondylolisthesis?
Spondylolisthesis (displacement of a vertebra or the vertebral column in relation to the vertebrae below) is found to be associated with 964 drugs and 461 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aranesp and Spondylolisthesis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Spondylolisthesis when taking Aranesp *:
- female: 81.69 %
- male: 18.31 %
Age of people who have Spondylolisthesis when taking Aranesp *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 4.69 %
- 20-29: 4.69 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 6.25 %
- 50-59: 32.81 %
- 60+: 51.56 %
Common drugs people take besides Aranesp *:
- Aredia: 66 people, 88.00%
- Zometa: 64 people, 85.33%
- Decadron: 45 people, 60.00%
- Zofran: 44 people, 58.67%
- Neurontin: 40 people, 53.33%
- Coumadin: 38 people, 50.67%
- Protonix: 33 people, 44.00%
- Ambien: 32 people, 42.67%
- Synthroid: 31 people, 41.33%
- Nexium: 29 people, 38.67%
Common side effects people have besides Spondylolisthesis *:
- Pain: 71 people, 94.67%
- Stress And Anxiety: 67 people, 89.33%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 64 people, 85.33%
- Pleural Effusion (water on the lungs): 54 people, 72.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 51 people, 68.00%
- Infection: 50 people, 66.67%
- Weakness: 50 people, 66.67%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 49 people, 65.33%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 48 people, 64.00%
- Joint Pain: 47 people, 62.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Breast Cancer: 22 people, 29.33%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 17 people, 22.67%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 5 people, 6.67%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 5 people, 6.67%
- Diabetes: 4 people, 5.33%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 4 people, 5.33%
- Depression: 4 people, 5.33%
- Pain: 3 people, 4.00%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 3 people, 4.00%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 2 people, 2.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aranesp and have Spondylolisthesis?Check whether Spondylolisthesis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Spondylolisthesis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of darbepoetin alfa:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aranesp:
- Aranesp (50,791 reports)
Common Aranesp side effects:
Browse all side effects of Aranesp:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Spondylolisthesis treatments and more:
- Spondylolisthesis (3,551 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Spondylolisthesis:
- Spondylolisthesis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Spondylolisthesis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Spondylolisthesis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Spondylolisthesis:
All the drugs that are associated with Spondylolisthesis:
- Spondylolisthesis (964 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Spondylolisthesis:
All the conditions that are associated with Spondylolisthesis:
- Spondylolisthesis (461 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on darbepoetin alfa (the active ingredients of Aranesp) and Aranesp (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- How effective is Effexor Xr for Dysthymia? - 4 seconds ago
- Sitagliptin Phosphate and Urinary Tract Infection - 9 seconds ago
- Lutein and Osteoarthritis - 23 seconds ago
- Lip Dry in Prednisone, how severe and when it was recovered? - 32 seconds ago
- Lioresal and Injury - 33 seconds ago
- Androderm and Weight Increased - 38 seconds ago
- Vitamin B6 and Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome - 52 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide Hydrochloride and Photosensitivity Reaction - 53 seconds ago
- Aredia and Sinus Congestion - a minute ago
- Omnitrope and Restless Leg Syndrome - a minute ago