Who have Acupuncture and pain with Aredia - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people who take Aredia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Zometa, and have Metastases to bone. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14,852 people who have side effects when taking Aredia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
14,852 people reported to have side effects when taking Aredia.
Among them, 5,777 people (38.9%) have Acupuncture and pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Aredia when people have Acupuncture and pain *:
- < 1 month: 3.46 %
- 1 - 6 months: 7.38 %
- 6 - 12 months: 7.45 %
- 1 - 2 years: 23.78 %
- 2 - 5 years: 36.11 %
- 5 - 10 years: 20.73 %
- 10+ years: 1.08 %
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Aredia *:
- female: 67.87 %
- male: 32.13 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Aredia *:
- 0-1: 0.05 %
- 2-9: 0.1 %
- 10-19: 0.42 %
- 20-29: 0.79 %
- 30-39: 2.29 %
- 40-49: 17.78 %
- 50-59: 32.78 %
- 60+: 45.77 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1,008 people, 17.45%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 396 people, 6.85%
- Depression: 296 people, 5.12%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 295 people, 5.11%
- High Blood Pressure: 252 people, 4.36%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 4,840 people, 83.78%
- Coumadin: 1,098 people, 19.01%
- Neurontin: 1,073 people, 18.57%
- Prednisone: 1,070 people, 18.52%
- Dexamethasone: 1,036 people, 17.93%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 4,510 people, 78.07%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 3,555 people, 61.54%
- Injury: 2,848 people, 49.30%
- Bone Disorder: 2,802 people, 48.50%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 2,312 people, 40.02%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain while taking Aredia?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Acupuncture and pain
- Subscribe to monitor Acupuncture and pain in Aredia
You are not alone:
Aredia has active ingredients of pamidronate disodium. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Aredia 14,889 users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 598,543 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain (3,946 drugs)
Could your condition cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain (4,885 conditions)
Aredia side effects
- Aredia side effects (14,864 reports)
Browse all side effects of Arediaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Ciprofloxacin and Bicillin drug interaction - now
- Will you have Pain In Face with Digoxin? - now
- Will you have Mastoiditis with Actos? - now
- Will you have Salmonella Test Positive with Zofran? - a second ago
- Will you have Magnesium Metabolism Disorder with Mykrox? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Losartan, Gabapentin - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Lunesta - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Lexapro - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.