Aredia and Blood immunoglobulin m increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Blood immunoglobulin m increased is found among people who take Aredia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aredia and have Blood immunoglobulin m increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,205 people who have side effects when taking Aredia from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,205 people reported to have side effects when taking Aredia.
Among them, 18 people (0.12%) have Blood immunoglobulin m increased.
What is Aredia?
Aredia has active ingredients of pamidronate disodium. It is often used in breast cancer. eHealthMe is studying from 15,217 Aredia users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Blood immunoglobulin m increased?
Blood immunoglobulin m increased is found to be associated with 463 drugs and 210 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aredia and Blood immunoglobulin m increased reports submitted per year:
Time on Aredia when people have Blood immunoglobulin m increased *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood immunoglobulin m increased when taking Aredia *:
- female: 94.44 %
- male: 5.56 %
Age of people who have Blood immunoglobulin m increased when taking Aredia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Aredia *:
- Rituxan: 17 people, 94.44%
- Provera: 17 people, 94.44%
- Zometa: 13 people, 72.22%
- Neupogen: 12 people, 66.67%
- Fosamax: 12 people, 66.67%
- Melphalan Hydrochloride: 11 people, 61.11%
- Premarin: 11 people, 61.11%
- Septra: 10 people, 55.56%
- Glutamine: 10 people, 55.56%
- Elavil: 10 people, 55.56%
Common side effects people have besides Blood immunoglobulin m increased *:
- Burkitt Lymphoma (cancer of the lymphatic system): 17 people, 94.44%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 17 people, 94.44%
- Pain: 16 people, 88.89%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 14 people, 77.78%
- Bone Disorder: 13 people, 72.22%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 13 people, 72.22%
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease (a condition causing breast pain, cysts, and noncancerous breast lumps, affects many women): 12 people, 66.67%
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets): 12 people, 66.67%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 12 people, 66.67%
- Blood Immunoglobulin G Decreased: 12 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 12 people, 66.67%
- Aseptic Necrosis (the death of bone tissue due to a lack of blood supply): 12 people, 66.67%
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 27.78%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 4 people, 22.22%
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (spreadable kidney cell tumour): 1 person, 5.56%
- Bone Pain: 1 person, 5.56%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aredia and have Blood immunoglobulin m increased?Check whether Blood immunoglobulin m increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Blood immunoglobulin m increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of pamidronate disodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aredia:
- Aredia (15,217 reports)
Common Aredia side effects:
Browse all side effects of Aredia:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Blood immunoglobulin m increased treatments and more:
- Blood immunoglobulin m increased (763 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Blood immunoglobulin m increased:
- Blood immunoglobulin m increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Blood immunoglobulin m increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Blood immunoglobulin m increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Blood immunoglobulin m increased:
- Blood immunoglobulin m increased (463 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Blood immunoglobulin m increased:
- Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia: 126 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Blood immunoglobulin m increased:
- Blood immunoglobulin m increased (210 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pamidronate disodium (the active ingredients of Aredia) and Aredia (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Divalproex and Foot Deformity - 4 seconds ago
- Ondansetron and Depressed Mood - 6 seconds ago
- Taztia Xt vs. Adalat - 10 seconds ago
- Arava and Reglan drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Tessalon and Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow - 24 seconds ago
- Calan and Feeling Drunk - 26 seconds ago
- Cytomel and Skin Tightness - 42 seconds ago
- Rashes and Type Iv Hypersensitivity Reaction - 54 seconds ago
- Xeljanz and Full Blood Count Decreased - a minute ago
- Ondansetron and Nervous System Disorder - a minute ago