Aredia and Protein urine - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 15,234 people who have side effects when taking Aredia. Protein urine is found, especially among people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 10+ years, also take Decadron and have Breast cancer female.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aredia and have Protein urine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,234 people reported to have side effects when taking Aredia.
Among them, 29 people (0.19%) have Protein urine.
What is Aredia?
Aredia has active ingredients of pamidronate disodium. It is used in breast cancer. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 15,316 Aredia users.
What is Protein urine?
Protein urine is found to be associated with 648 drugs and 510 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 1,341 people who have Protein urine.
Number of Aredia and Protein urine reports submitted per year:
Time on Aredia when people have Protein urine *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 7.69 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 92.31 %
Gender of people who have Protein urine when taking Aredia *:
- female: 57.14 %
- male: 42.86 %
Age of people who have Protein urine when taking Aredia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 37.5 %
- 60+: 62.5 %
Common drugs people take besides Aredia *:
- Zometa: 27 people, 93.10%
- Decadron: 27 people, 93.10%
- Lyrica: 25 people, 86.21%
- Neupogen: 24 people, 82.76%
- Dexamethasone: 20 people, 68.97%
- Vancomycin: 15 people, 51.72%
- Ambien: 15 people, 51.72%
- Levoxyl: 14 people, 48.28%
- Lorazepam: 14 people, 48.28%
- Metolazone: 14 people, 48.28%
Common side effects people have besides Protein urine *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 29 people, 100.00%
- Injury: 27 people, 93.10%
- Pain: 27 people, 93.10%
- Bone Disorder: 27 people, 93.10%
- Pain In Jaw: 26 people, 89.66%
- Leukopenia (less number of white blood cells in blood): 25 people, 86.21%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 25 people, 86.21%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 24 people, 82.76%
- Spinal Osteoarthritis (joint cartilage loss in spine): 23 people, 79.31%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 22 people, 75.86%
Common conditions people have *:
- Respiratory Tract Infection: 1 person, 3.45%
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis (lungs tuberculosis): 1 person, 3.45%
- Histiocytosis Haematophagic: 1 person, 3.45%
- Breast Cancer Female: 1 person, 3.45%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aredia and have Protein urine?Check whether Protein urine is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Aredia side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Aredia side effects (15,316 reports)
Protein urine treatments and more:
- Protein urine (1,341 reports)
Common drugs associated with Protein urine:
- Avastin: 134 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Protein urine:
- Protein urine (648 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Protein urine:
- Protein urine (510 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pamidronate disodium (the active ingredients of Aredia) and Aredia (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ambien and Floxin Otic drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Levonorgestrel and Montelukast Sodium drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Promacta and Ceftriaxone Sodium drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Cardizem and Labetalol Hydrochloride drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Azelastine Hydrochloride and Nitrostat drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Choline and Fentanyl Citrate drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Celexa and Abacavir drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Atazanavir Sulfate and Fanconi Syndrome Acquired - 24 seconds ago
- Temaz and Gleevec drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Allegra and Orenitram drug interaction - 26 seconds ago