Aredia and Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal is found among people who take Aredia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aredia and have Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,205 people who have side effects when taking Aredia from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,205 people reported to have side effects when taking Aredia.
Among them, 6 people (0.04%) have Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal.
What is Aredia?
Aredia has active ingredients of pamidronate disodium. It is often used in breast cancer. eHealthMe is studying from 15,283 Aredia users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal?
Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal is found to be associated with 234 drugs and 53 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aredia and Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal reports submitted per year:
Time on Aredia when people have Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal when taking Aredia *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal when taking Aredia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Aredia *:
- Zometa: 6 people, 100.00%
- Taxol: 6 people, 100.00%
- Synthroid: 6 people, 100.00%
- Femara: 6 people, 100.00%
- Arimidex: 6 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal *:
- Wound Dehiscence (a surgical incision reopens either internally or externally): 6 people, 100.00%
- Fistula (an abnormal connection or passageway between two): 6 people, 100.00%
- Gingival Disorder (gum disease): 6 people, 100.00%
- Gram Stain Positive: 6 people, 100.00%
- Haematemesis (vomiting of blood): 6 people, 100.00%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 6 people, 100.00%
- Hair Loss: 6 people, 100.00%
- Labyrinthitis (inflammation of the labyrinth or inner ear): 6 people, 100.00%
- Loose Tooth: 6 people, 100.00%
- Lung Infiltration (a substance that normally includes fluid, inflammatory exudates or cells that fill a region of lung): 6 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aredia and have Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal?Check whether Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of pamidronate disodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aredia:
- Aredia (15,283 reports)
Common Aredia side effects:
- Pain: 5,860 reports
- Aseptic necrosis (the death of bone tissue due to a lack of blood supply): 5,034 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 4,837 reports
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 3,477 reports
Browse all side effects of Aredia:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal treatments and more:
- Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal (333 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal:
- Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal:
- Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal (234 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal:
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 145 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal:
- Pulmonary arterial pressure abnormal (53 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pamidronate disodium (the active ingredients of Aredia) and Aredia (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Triumeq and Drisdol drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Lincomycin and Digoxin drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Bone Pain Aggravated and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 7 seconds ago
- Liptruzet and Milk Thistle drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Lotemax drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Levofloxacin and Dutasteride drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride and Viagra drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Nuedexta and Trigeminal Neuralgia - 16 seconds ago
- Levofloxacin and Dapsone drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Hydralazine Hydrochloride and Bisacodyl drug interaction - 25 seconds ago