Aredia and Scrotal disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Scrotal disorder is reported only by a few people who take Aredia.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aredia and have Scrotal disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,205 people who have side effects while taking Aredia from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,205 people reported to have side effects when taking Aredia.
Among them, 3 people (0.02%) have Scrotal disorder.
What is Aredia?
Aredia has active ingredients of pamidronate disodium. It is often used in breast cancer. eHealthMe is studying from 15,278 Aredia users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Scrotal disorder?
Scrotal disorder (disease of scrotum area) is found to be associated with 287 drugs and 111 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aredia and Scrotal disorder reports submitted per year:
Time on Aredia when people have Scrotal disorder *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Scrotal disorder when taking Aredia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Aredia *:
- Zometa: 3 people, 100.00%
- Percocet: 2 people, 66.67%
- Aloxi: 2 people, 66.67%
- Ambien: 2 people, 66.67%
- Anzemet: 2 people, 66.67%
- Avandia: 2 people, 66.67%
- Compazine: 2 people, 66.67%
- Diflucan: 2 people, 66.67%
- Dilaudid: 2 people, 66.67%
- Duragesic: 2 people, 66.67%
Common side effects people have besides Scrotal disorder *:
- Wound: 3 people, 100.00%
- Osteolysis (dissolution of bone): 3 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 3 people, 100.00%
- Impaired Healing: 3 people, 100.00%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 3 people, 100.00%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 3 people, 100.00%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 3 people, 100.00%
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 3 people, 100.00%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 3 people, 100.00%
- Ecchymosis (a discoloration of the skin resulting from bleeding underneath): 3 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Tuberculosis (a bacterial infection by mycobacterium tuberculosis): 1 person, 33.33%
- Quit Smoking: 1 person, 33.33%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aredia and have Scrotal disorder?Check whether Scrotal disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Scrotal disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of pamidronate disodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aredia:
- Aredia (15,278 reports)
Common Aredia side effects:
- Pain: 5,860 reports
- Aseptic necrosis (the death of bone tissue due to a lack of blood supply): 5,034 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 4,837 reports
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 3,477 reports
Browse all side effects of Aredia:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Scrotal disorder treatments and more:
- Scrotal disorder (361 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Scrotal disorder:
- Scrotal disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Scrotal disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Scrotal disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Scrotal disorder:
- Scrotal disorder (287 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Scrotal disorder:
- Scrotal disorder (111 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pamidronate disodium (the active ingredients of Aredia) and Aredia (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Amoxicillin and Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis - 3 seconds ago
- Psyllium Husk and Tinnitus - 3 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Blister - 7 seconds ago
- Tylenol and Nasal Turbinate Hypertrophy - 11 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Intentional Self-Injury - 17 seconds ago
- Metformin Hydrochloride and Cognitive Disorder - 21 seconds ago
- Valerian and Losartan Potassium drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Bilirubin Conjugated Increased - 22 seconds ago
- Urinary Tract Infection and drugs of ingredients of fenofibrate - 25 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Glomerulonephritis - 26 seconds ago