Who have Rls with Arginine - from FDA reports
Rls is reported only by a few people who take Arginine. We study 1,248 people who have side effects while taking Arginine from FDA. Among them, 1 have Rls. Find out below who they are, when they have Rls and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
1,248 people reported to have side effects when taking Arginine.
Among them, 1 person (0.08%) has Rls
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rls when taking Arginine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Impaired Gastric Emptying: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Voltaren: 1 person, 100.00%
- Topamax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Amoxicillin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Chantix: 1 person, 100.00%
- Daypro: 1 person, 100.00%
- Effexor: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fosamax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 100.00%
- Klonopin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lidoderm: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Impaired Gastric Emptying: 1 person, 100.00%
- Musculoskeletal Chest Pain (pain in chest muscle or nerve or bones): 1 person, 100.00%
- Movement Disorder (neurological syndromes where they may be excess of movement or a paucity of movement that is not connected to weakness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow: 1 person, 100.00%
- Malocclusion (a misalignment): 1 person, 100.00%
- Lichen Planus (an inflammatory skin condition, characterized by an itchy, non-infectious rash): 1 person, 100.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 1 person, 100.00%
- Injury: 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Rls while taking Arginine?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Arginine and have Rls
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Arginine has active ingredients of l - arginine. It is often used in erection problems. (latest outcomes from Arginine 1,424 users)
Rls (restless legs syndrome) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 31,750 Rls patients).
Drugs that are associated with RlsRls (1,903 drugs)
Could your condition cause RlsRls (1,410 conditions)
Arginine side effects
- Arginine side effects (1,248 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Argininea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Arginine to similar drugs:
- Arginine vs Alprostadil
- Arginine vs Androgel
- Arginine vs Caverject
- Arginine vs Cialis
- Arginine vs Horny goat weed
- Arginine vs Levitra
- Arginine vs Sildenafil citrate
- Arginine vs Staxyn
- Arginine vs Tadalafil
- Arginine vs Testosterone
- Arginine vs Testosterone cypionate
- Arginine vs Vardenafil hydrochloride
- Arginine vs Viagra
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration with Lisinopril? - a second ago
- Will you have Degenerative Disc Disease with Lisinopril? - a second ago
- Will you have Ddd with Lisinopril? - a second ago
- Will you have Blood Uric Acid Increased with Actrapid? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hot Flush with Xeloda? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Menopause Hot Flashes with Xeloda? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hot Flushes with Xeloda? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Postural Hypotension with Zyvox? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hot Flash with Xeloda? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Examination Abnormal with Spiriva? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 90 year old woman who takes Namenda - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Eliquis - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Seroquel - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Adderall - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Humira, Nexplanon - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Vitamin D3, Lipitor, Fish Oil, Actos, Victoza, Metformin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Hy-pam ""25"" - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Unisom, Xanax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Norvir, Sotalol Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Eliquis - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Accutane - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.