Arimidex and Cirrhosis alcoholic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cirrhosis alcoholic is reported only by a few people who take Arimidex.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Arimidex and have Cirrhosis alcoholic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20,496 people who have side effects while taking Arimidex from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
20,496 people reported to have side effects when taking Arimidex.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Cirrhosis alcoholic.
What is Arimidex?
Arimidex has active ingredients of anastrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. eHealthMe is studying from 21,413 Arimidex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) is found to be associated with 358 drugs and 156 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Arimidex and Cirrhosis alcoholic reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Arimidex *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Arimidex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Arimidex *:
- Senna: 2 people, 100.00%
- Remeron: 2 people, 100.00%
- Omeprazole: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cranberry: 2 people, 100.00%
- Combivent: 2 people, 100.00%
- Atenolol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Amlodipine Besylate: 2 people, 100.00%
- Alcohol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nadolol: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 2 people, 100.00%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 2 people, 100.00%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 2 people, 100.00%
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 2 people, 100.00%
- Metabolic Disorder (an abnormal function and pattern of body fat. insulin resistance refers to the diminished ability of cells to respond to the action of insulin in promoting the transport of the sugar glucose, from blood into muscles and other tissues): 2 people, 100.00%
- Mental Status Changes (general changes in brain function, such as confusion, amnesia (memory loss), loss of alertness, loss of orientation): 2 people, 100.00%
- Ligament Sprain (ligament stretched): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hepatic Cirrhosis (chronic liver disease characterized by replacement of liver tissue by fibrosis, scar tissue): 2 people, 100.00%
- Fall: 2 people, 100.00%
- Essential Hypertension (primary hypertension): 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 2 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Arimidex and have Cirrhosis alcoholic?Check whether Cirrhosis alcoholic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Manjunatha N, Ganjekar S, Mahendra JV, Kilara N, Srinivasa R, "Tardive Dyskinesia Associated With Anastrozole", The Journal of neuropsychiatry and clinical neurosciences, 2013 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Arimidex:
- Arimidex (21,413 reports)
Cirrhosis alcoholic treatments and more:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (749 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Cirrhosis alcoholic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of anastrozole:
All the drugs that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (358 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (156 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on anastrozole (the active ingredients of Arimidex) and Arimidex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Videx and Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased - 5 seconds ago
- Adrenal Suppression and Hyponatremia - 16 seconds ago
- Propecia and Blood Pressure Management - 31 seconds ago
- Amphetamine Asp Amphetamine Sulf Dextroamphet Saccharate & Dextr Sulf vs. Xanax - 33 seconds ago
- Guaifenesin and Brain Oedema - 33 seconds ago