Arimidex and Facial spasm - from FDA reports
Facial spasm is reported only by a few people who take Arimidex. We study 17,073 people who have side effects while taking Arimidex from FDA. Among them, 2 have Facial spasm. Find out below who they are, when they have Facial spasm and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 07, 2017
17,073 people reported to have side effects when taking Arimidex.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Facial spasm
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Facial spasm when taking Arimidex *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Facial spasm when taking Arimidex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 50.00%)
- Breast Cancer Stage Iii (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valium (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate (1 person, 50.00%)
- Crestor (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
- Muscle Aches (1 person, 50.00%)
- Extraocular Muscle Disorder (1 person, 50.00%)
- Diplopia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Acne (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Facial spasm when taking Arimidex?
- Check symptoms - is facial spasm caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFacial spasm and drugs with ingredients of anastrozole.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFacial spasm and Arimidex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Arimidex has active ingredients of anastrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Arimidex 17,911 users)
Facial spasm (involuntary muscle contractions face) has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, insomnia, high blood pressure, migraine (latest reports from 915 Facial spasm patients).
Browse all side effects of Arimidexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Facial spasmFacial spasm
Could your condition cause Facial spasmFacial spasm
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Was diagnosed with Asthma in 2005. Never had asthma in my life. I'm 54 years old. Pulmonologist prescribed Advair 250/50. was on it this medication until 2014. Insurance stopped paying for Advair...started taking Symbicort 160/4.5 mid 2014 to present. started having intermittent ...
User reviews to the study
After 102 1/2 months on Arimidex I came up with a skin rash on my legs and arms went to the dematologist, got 2 different medicine and I still have the rash and itch. The itch isn't as bad when I put the medicine on but it still itches after 3 weeks of treatment, does any one have any idea what ...